Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

excited to start :)

Big Grin 

soo after doing a lot of reading and research, i have ordered a few bits to get me started Big Grin

i have already started massage with flaxseed oil and have brought Linwoods milled organic flaxseed, sunflower and pumkin seeds which i have been eating with pretty much everything!!

i have also just ordered my noogleberry and cannot wait for it to be delivered on friday Tongue i also ordered Eveline slim extreme 4d bust serum which contains Volufiline which should also be here friday!!

i am sooooo excited to get started on my own boobie journey!! friday just cannot come quick enough- i will post picture updates every month just so i can keep track of my progress!

here is a link to my first pic before i started doing anything be warned i have nxt to nothing at the mo Sad http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=8731

EDIT- i have also been taking 2500mg of fenugreek daily

please tell me if anyone would advise anything more or less! every little piece of info helps towards the end goal xxx

let my journey begin!!Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Welcome to the club Smile

Welcome! I love that you are doing mostly NB and non hormonal methods. You did mention fenugreek though - have you had your hormones checked to see if that is the correct route for your body?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon