Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is Pueraria Mirifica slower acting than Estrogen?

Sorry if this is already answered elsewhere, but I'm only asking this because I'm in a bit of a panic. I want to get on hormones as soon as possible before I go through epiphyseal closure (if I haven't already) so that my hips can grow, but I haven't even managed to tell my family that I'm transgender yet... xD

So yeah, basically I just want to know which of the two works faster so I can get as much growth as possible before that happens, but I'll eventually be sticking with Pueraria when I've went through my initial growth. Also if anyone has experience with hip growth I'd appreciate your know how, for instance whether it's a slow gradual growth or a fast one, and how long it generally takes for the growth to finish. I know these might be stupid questions I should know the answer to, but I was never even worried about my hip bones till just now.

Oh yeah and hello to you all, as this is my first time posting here. Thanks for your help. <3

While I don't know if I am actually correct I would assume that Estrogen, being a natural hormone would be easier for the body to take up than PM which it has to take up and then alter to it's phytoestrogenic property. I am sure Lotus or a couple of the longer time members would be able to answer that question more decisively though. But my guess, would be on Estrogen being the faster actor of the two.

~Elain

(28-01-2015, 07:19 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  ~Elain

Yeah, I figured taking straight up estrogen would get me faster results. I was just hoping someone would know for sure before I bought it, since taking estrogen is more risky.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon