Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Experienced Nooglers - Advice please!

Question 

Hey guys,

So I have been noogling for a fortnight now. I brought the Noogleberry quite a while back but unfortunately life took over and I've had no time to use it up until recently.

I got the medium as I was advised that my cup size (32a) would fit fine in the medium cups however they don't quite fit the entire width of my breast unless I lean right forward and put the cups on like that. The "base" of my breasts is squeezed quite tight when I pump and after reading in the forums it seems that this in the "wrong" kind of pressure? Huh

I'm thinking that I should buy the large cups however being a poor student (whose falling apart car keeps eating all her money Angry) I can't afford them right now. My main question is should I continue to pump with the medium cones or just wait until I can afford the large ones? I barely get any swelling at all so far using the medium cups even when I've pumped for an hour. Any advice?

(27-01-2015, 11:08 PM)Wintermoon Wrote:  Hey guys,

So I have been noogling for a fortnight now. I brought the Noogleberry quite a while back but unfortunately life took over and I've had no time to use it up until recently.

I got the medium as I was advised that my cup size (32a) would fit fine in the medium cups however they don't quite fit the entire width of my breast unless I lean right forward and put the cups on like that. The "base" of my breasts is squeezed quite tight when I pump and after reading in the forums it seems that this in the "wrong" kind of pressure? Huh

I'm thinking that I should buy the large cups however being a poor student (whose falling apart car keeps eating all her money Angry) I can't afford them right now. My main question is should I continue to pump with the medium cones or just wait until I can afford the large ones? I barely get any swelling at all so far using the medium cups even when I've pumped for an hour. Any advice?

Im in the same boat. Medium way too small but large is too big and require foam rings. Id go with your gut. Do you feel the mediums cut into the flesh and hurt when you pump? My mediums did and that cant be healthy.
If thats not the case then id use them a while longer until you can afford bigger cups. Or just buy one cup? I thought they were under $20 with free shipping off NB website? Sorry if i am wrong. Just dont damage your boobs if the cups are too small. Not worth it

(28-01-2015, 05:04 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(27-01-2015, 11:08 PM)Wintermoon Wrote:  Hey guys,

Im in the same boat. Medium way too small but large is too big and require foam rings. Id go with your gut. Do you feel the mediums cut into the flesh and hurt when you pump? My mediums did and that cant be healthy.
If thats not the case then id use them a while longer until you can afford bigger cups. Or just buy one cup? I thought they were under $20 with free shipping off NB website? Sorry if i am wrong. Just dont damage your boobs if the cups are too small. Not worth it

Thanks for your reply! The cups aren't painfully digging in they just don't fit around the entire width of my breast and I get little to no swelling...I think this might be because the cups aren't fitting right around my breasts? Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon