Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry newbie need some guide on the contoured cup

Hi to all noogleberry experts,

I am new to NBE. Im 29 years old, breastfed my 2 babies, was 32A prior pregnancy, now left with empty and deflated boobies. I would like to but NB medium cup to start with. What I am confused is now NB has medium contoured cups. Anybody has tried out this? is the size same with the standard medium cups? Is the contoured more comfortable than the standard cup for medium size?

And since it does not comes with airlock system, I need to get the airlock kits. Do I buy the airlock with silicone tubing or just the airlocks?

Hope anybody could give me some advice on these. Thank you

Hi there! I'm a newbie as well to NB. I bought the medium contoured cups with the padded foam rings. However I tried it without the foam rings and it was super difficult to put on. I would probably just recommend the regular cups for beginners like us.

Honestly you don't need an airlock kit because the best method I've found so far is hold the pressure for 7 min and then release for 2 min. You don't wanna leave it on for a whole hour, that makes me get those little red dots Sad Good luck!

Hi sweet92, really appreciate that you replied me! Smile.
So actually i have bought the contoured cup. I did not get the foam ring as i ready everywhere that it doesnt work most of the time. So lucky me i could get the cup to stay on, but for me the swelling doesnt last long (maybe too soon to tell). i would massage it with oily cream until i feel the warmth on the girls, then do the noogling. Did you put on some cream before NB?

Some say use heating pad before NB also does help with the swelling a lot. I think i will get one and try it.

Ooh I guess it's different for everyone since I can't get the cup to stay on without the rings lol. What size are you? Yeah I think it's too soon for much swelling but even a little bit equals progress! Yes I use cocoa butter on my boobies but I might switch to just regular lotion cuz cocoa butter is quite sticky. I might try to get a heating pad too! Good luck on our journeys Smile

While I'm not a huge noogle I use the large cups and COULDNT use the cups without the foam rings at all.
I find lubing up helps with suction and also helps with swelling while noogling. From past experience I believe you need a good moisturising lube to avoid getting stretchmarks Smile

(09-03-2015, 03:36 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Ooh I guess it's different for everyone since I can't get the cup to stay on without the rings lol. What size are you? Yeah I think it's too soon for much swelling but even a little bit equals progress! Yes I use cocoa butter on my boobies but I might switch to just regular lotion cuz cocoa butter is quite sticky. I might try to get a heating pad too! Good luck on our journeys Smile

I am 32A (not full) and using the medium CL. Do you try to move it around to find the fit? Because sometimes when i positioned the cup wrongly i cant get the suction. So i will try to move the cup and find the best fit. And the lotion that we use really make a lot difference, normally those tend to be oilier will work best. Do you use any supplement? Yah lets hope the best for our journeys Smile

(09-03-2015, 06:34 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  While I'm not a huge noogle I use the large cups and COULDNT use the cups without the foam rings at all.
I find lubing up helps with suction and also helps with swelling while noogling. From past experience I believe you need a good moisturising lube to avoid getting stretchmarks Smile

Hi Ella, really admire your achievement! Really hope i can get the same Smile. Have you ever tried the contoured ones? You dont do noogle much? Is it because it does not really help?

(09-03-2015, 07:58 AM)Dfleurs Wrote:  
(09-03-2015, 06:34 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  While I'm not a huge noogle I use the large cups and COULDNT use the cups without the foam rings at all.

Hi Ella, really admire your achievement! Really hope i can get the same Smile. Have you ever tried the contoured ones? You dont do noogle much? Is it because it does not really help?

Sorry yes I meant I do use the contoured. I have a smaller torso so the contoured kinda fits around your rib cage better cause I'm wide set boobs.
I never really noogled hard because it kinda scares me stretching the boobs out (but that's just me) plus I had some nasty dietary habits and poor circulation Sad
I noogle gently occasionly now to get the blood moving around Smile

(09-03-2015, 08:47 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Sorry yes I meant I do use the contoured. I have a smaller torso so the contoured kinda fits around your rib cage better cause I'm wide set boobs.
I never really noogled hard because it kinda scares me stretching the boobs out (but that's just me) plus I had some nasty dietary habits and poor circulation Sad

Yaa i understand where you are coming from, i sometimes too think that will it cause sagginess and droopy , but people claim that NB makes the shape become more beautiful. Guess only time will tell. Btw ella do you still use volufiline cream? I cant really find which brand that has good quality volufiline.

(09-03-2015, 10:02 AM)Dfleurs Wrote:  
(09-03-2015, 08:47 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Yaa i understand where you are coming from, i sometimes too think that will it cause sagginess and droopy , but people claim that NB makes the shape become more beautiful. Guess only time will tell. Btw ella do you still use volufiline cream? I cant really find which brand that has good quality volufiline.

I did in fact buy some more recently. I was using it twice a day but dropped down to once. Isosenusals I chose only because it had the least chemical additives to it but in my personal opinion it doesn't doo much if anything. I wouldn't waste the money. The evenline 3d creams worked better according to people on here but they have parabens and worse in them from memory.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon