Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breastfeeding, PCOS, and wanting to do NBE

Hi ladies,

I am still breastfeeding my 1 year old daughter. She is attached to it and we both love the connection. I also read that weaning very gradually will prevent breasts from sagging. However, my breasts are already starting to decrease and I see loose wrinkled skin especially around the nipple when I am laying down. I have PCOS and had my blood work done recently. I had slightly elevated testosterone, normal estrogen, and low progesterone. The strange thing is my periods have been regular and I have dealt with irregular periods most of my life. Perhaps having a baby affected this. However, I was sad to hear that my testosterone was elevated. Does anyone know of anti-androgens, NBE herbs, and hormone balancing herbs that are safe to take while breastfeeding? I take Fenugreek and Fennel and Milkmaid tea to help keep my supply up (and hoped would help with NBE). However, it doesn't seem to be enough probably due to elevated testosterone. Please ladies, any suggestions and shared wisdom would be much appreciated! Feeling sad about the wrinkled loose skin decreasing breast size Sad Oh and I do try massage, but probably don't devote enough time to it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon