Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Teas! Wonderful teas!

so ladies I haven't done any massages really at all and I haven't taken any supplements what I have been doing however is drinking a lot of herbal tea and I've already gone up two inches!I should say that I am young 20 years old and also a mother so I may or may not be done growing yet. However I do know since I started my regular regimen of drinking herbal tea my bust did significantly grow. I can contribute about half an inch to massages I've done in the past, maybe . the rest is all herbal tea ! I'm not sure if anyone else has started a tea thread yet specifically for tea blends but I've decided to put down the teas that I've been drinking that of help me achieve this growth.

#1 Celestial Seasoning: Tension Tamer -eleuthero, pepperment, cinnamon, ginger,, chamonile, West Indian lemongrass, catnip, licorice, tilla flowers, natural lemon flavor, contains soy lecithin, hops, and vitamins b6 and b12

#2 Celestial Seasonings: Raspberry Zinger- hibiscus, rose hips, roasted chicory, orange peel, blackberry leaves, raspberries and raspberry leaves

#3(my least favorite) Stash: Licorice spice- licorice root , cinnamon, orange peel, Chinese star anise, vanilla flavor, sarsaparilla, orange oil, cinnamon oil, clove bud oil and cardamom oil

please comment your own favorite tea blends that has worked for you and let us spread the love and power of Tea! Lol

having read this post I have just ordred the teas. mostly cause im really getting into teas at the moment and desperate to find a substitute for coffee!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon