Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breasts suddenly got 2 cup sizes smaller please help!

Hey guys

Just 2 months ago I was a 32DD/E with a 25 inch waist. I'm 27 and this is the figure I had since I was 20. But 2 months ago I caught a virus which took a bit of a toll on my immune system and since then my stomach is bigger (I have love handles now and rolls of fat which I've never had) and my breasts have sagged and gone down 2 cup sizes!!! I'm devestated! My only other symptom is that I have less hair on my head than before and possibly slightly hairier on my body.

I went to the doctor last week for a blood test and my DHEAS and another androstenedione are much higher than they should be (could be PCOS or adrenal tumour he is going to check), my cortisol is too low in the morning and too high at night and I'm borderline hypothyroid. I don't know if any of these things were present before 2 months ago though so it might have nothing to do with this but I thought it was worth a mention.

Does anyone have any suggestions of what could have caused this and how I can go back to my shape before? I know I shouldn't care but its been such a dramatic change in such a short space of time.

The virus could have put a lot of stress on your body and caused your hormones to go out of balance. That is what it sounds like since you experienced physical changes in your body so there must be some internal changes too. You will have to do what you can to bring your hormones back into balance and then hopefully your body will go back to normal. There are a lot of books out there that say what supplements you should take and what you should do to help specific hormones. I would say get your estrogen, testosterone and progesterone too since those could also cause changes in your body. I just read this book called feeling fat, fuzzy or frazzled? and it talks about the three major types of hormones and how they all affect one another. It's very helpful for knowing what to do to get your hormones back in balance.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon