Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Milla's program

Hello everyone! I've been enjoying this forum for a while and since I'm just starting my journey I decided to make it more fun by sharing it with all of you! Smile
I'm 23. And I love my boobs. And they love me. And we are so excited to reveal ourselves to the world. Big Grin

So my measurements are:
Below: 68cm/26,7
Bust: 81cm/31,8
Above: 75cm/29,5
70B/32B

The journey:
- MSM: starting with 3000.. if I can get to 7000mg
- PM: 500-1000mg cycling
- Vit C 500-1000mg
- Omega 3 complex - 400mg
- working out pretty hard(not connected to NBE.. just an awesome bonus)
- whey protein - 30g
- cleaner diet
- massages with coconut oil once a day

I'm still waiting for my PM to come so I will start it later.

I love my breasts just the way they are: perky, full, rounded.. but I also love trained body look with bigger curves.
So my goal is:
[Image: 10724150_1519952998222026_99905203_n.jpg]
no idea what size is she but i LOVE this look so so much!

I don't know if I have a potential to have them now.. my mom got bigger ones after she gave birth.. but I'm pretty positive person and I know that everything is possible.
Also since I have 3 months to get fitter I would love to see how the NBE will fit into this timeframe.. just for fun. Smile

Thanks for reading and wish me luck! Smile

6g of MSM.. It feels ok especially when I take it one capsule at a time. I'll wait for a while to see if I need 7g.
But my skin looks very good already! I love it!

Adding flaxseed oil for massages too.
And some binaural beats.. they give me feeling of tension.. which feels like sth is working.

Wow! How long have you been taking MSM? And your skin already looks better?! I think I need to ramp mine up. I'm only taking 1,000 mg a day :/

I LOVE that picture!!!! What a great inspirational pic! I'd friggin LOVE to have that body!! Great choice Smile

Your program sounds good! And very healthy, I like that Smile I'd bump the massages up to twice a day. I used to massage with coconut oil until I started using flaxseed oil. Then I dropped the coconut because I was getting better results from the flax. Just make sure to keep it refrigerated. Don't let it sit out on the counter for extended periods of time. I did that overnight once and I swear the rest of the bottle was useless. No more gains until I got a new bottle.

You can bump up your protein. Don't be afraid of protein Smile Especially if you're working out. I used to do one shake a day and now I'm doing 2-3 in addition to all the food protein I'm eating.

(16-01-2015, 09:19 PM)MillaSparkles Wrote:  Hello everyone! I've been enjoying this forum for a while and since I'm just starting my journey I decided to make it more fun by sharing it with all of you! Smile
I'm 23. And I love my boobs. And they love me. And we are so excited to reveal ourselves to the world. Big Grin

So my measurements are:
Below: 68cm/26,7
Bust: 81cm/31,8
Above: 75cm/29,5
70B/32B

The journey:
- MSM: starting with 3000.. if I can get to 7000mg
- PM: 500-1000mg cycling
- Vit C 500-1000mg
- Omega 3 complex - 400mg
- working out pretty hard(not connected to NBE.. just an awesome bonus)
- whey protein - 30g
- cleaner diet
- massages with coconut oil once a day

I'm still waiting for my PM to come so I will start it later.

I love my breasts just the way they are: perky, full, rounded.. but I also love trained body look with bigger curves.
So my goal is:
[Image: 10724150_1519952998222026_99905203_n.jpg]
no idea what size is she but i LOVE this look so so much!

I don't know if I have a potential to have them now.. my mom got bigger ones after she gave birth.. but I'm pretty positive person and I know that everything is possible.
Also since I have 3 months to get fitter I would love to see how the NBE will fit into this timeframe.. just for fun. Smile

Thanks for reading and wish me luck! Smile

Wow great inspiration! I could never be that trim! :-/

(24-01-2015, 09:03 AM)bustybride Wrote:  Wow great inspiration! I could never be that trim! :-/

Or course you can. The limits are only in our minds.
Love your avatar! You look stunning!

(25-01-2015, 04:36 PM)MillaSparkles Wrote:  
(24-01-2015, 09:03 AM)bustybride Wrote:  Wow great inspiration! I could never be that trim! :-/

Aww thanks but I'm "big boned" LOL

(24-01-2015, 04:47 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Wow! How long have you been taking MSM? And your skin already looks better?! I think I need to ramp mine up. I'm only taking 1,000 mg a day :/

I LOVE that picture!!!! What a great inspirational pic! I'd friggin LOVE to have that body!! Great choice Smile

Your program sounds good! And very healthy, I like that Smile I'd bump the massages up to twice a day. I used to massage with coconut oil until I started using flaxseed oil. Then I dropped the coconut because I was getting better results from the flax. Just make sure to keep it refrigerated. Don't let it sit out on the counter for extended periods of time. I did that overnight once and I swear the rest of the bottle was useless. No more gains until I got a new bottle.

You can bump up your protein. Don't be afraid of protein Smile Especially if you're working out. I used to do one shake a day and now I'm doing 2-3 in addition to all the food protein I'm eating.

Ah, I just saw your post, what a miss! Thank you so much for the advices.
I got the msm mainly for my skin.. the other will be bonus so I was 1-2 days on 5 after that 1-2 days on 6g and now I'm on 7 and I can take them 2g at once without discomfort. Still not perfect but I see most of my scarring disappearing faster.. no matter where. And it helps with joints so my workouts can be harder.

I don't see anything from the flaxseed oil as a result yet.. but my boobs are tender and I feel this tension as if I'm in puberty again.. don't know if its a sign. But at least it is way easier with it and it smells nice.

I don't know about the protein.. I'm pretty thin and I'm not sure if my body will use all of it.. and its not very cheap to go in the toilet hahah. Also I added a lot of eggs to my diet and milk-banana smoothies so this is better I think.. but I will research to be sure!

Thank you!

(27-01-2015, 12:17 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(25-01-2015, 04:36 PM)MillaSparkles Wrote:  

Aww thanks but I'm "big boned" LOL

Don't put tags on yourself.. you are whatever you want to be. ;D you can look great with all kind of bones. Big Grin

Ok, first day on PM. Decided not to cycle but I will take half of it/day. My period is perfect anyway so it will be easy to see if there is a problem with that.

And yes, I started massaging 2ce/day.. almost regularly.

I will try to not measure myself for at least a month.. after all numbers don't matter so much.

Continuing with this massage from now on https://m.youtube.com/watch?index=6&list=PLA75EioThYJmsWgLE9ej7Gm35Zxa_Q4Kb&v=RdCfhXY39Yg

It gave me 2cm right away! Love fast results.. even if its just swelling its still encouraging!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon