Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Growth

Hi guys I'm new here and I'm so confused about making a program for breast growth I'm 5'2, 92lbs, 34A and 22 years old. What do you guys recommend I use and what other things could I do for increase in growth? Should I use just herbs or are there specific exercises and oils to use? Any help would be appreciated Smile

(11-01-2015, 05:23 AM)livelaughlove Wrote:  Hi guys I'm new here and I'm so confused about making a program for breast growth I'm 5'2, 92lbs, 34A and 22 years old. What do you guys recommend I use and what other things could I do for increase in growth? Should I use just herbs or are there specific exercises and oils to use? Any help would be appreciated Smile

Hi there triple L's,

Yeah, NBE can be confusing lol. But with careful research you can formulate a plan. Have you ever had your hormones tested?.

(11-01-2015, 05:37 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(11-01-2015, 05:23 AM)livelaughlove Wrote:  Hi guys I'm new here and I'm so confused about making a program for breast growth I'm 5'2, 92lbs, 34A and 22 years old. What do you guys recommend I use and what other things could I do for increase in growth? Should I use just herbs or are there specific exercises and oils to use? Any help would be appreciated Smile

Hi there triple L's,

Yeah, NBE can be confusing lol. But with careful research you can formulate a plan. Have you ever had your hormones tested?.

34A would mean a 33 or 34 inch underbust. This is average. You are underweight so I doubt you are a 34A. I'm 5'1 1/2 and under 95lbs(Around your size). My breasts size is a 28DD which is not big at all. Most guys only think I'm a C cup (which is a way to say medium since guys aren't educated about bra sizes). A 28DD is actually similar to a 32C but on a smaller back.

I would say to use both herbs and massage the breasts with oil and change your diet if necessary. No sodas, a good amount of protein and vitamins like A, C, D and E will help. Healthy fats like those found in nuts are good.I added vitamin supplements to my daily rountine and i will be starting herbs after my next period ends. I have been massaging for a while(probably 4 months, having been counting though)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon