Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New :) Are my breasts tubular?

Hi, I have been lurking here for a few months now and I would like to start my nbe journey after I shed a few pounds. I'm 23 (soon to be 24 in April). My bra size currently is a 36C but once I take my bra off I feel soo flat... would my boobs be considered tubular? I think I am also testosterone dominant as I have acne (currently prescribed Retin-A and minocycline by my dermatologist) hair loss, high sex drive, etc. but I don't have pcos.

A bit of background info, during puberty I didn't take care of myself properly- I had an eating disorder (recovered in 2011 at age 20) and my breasts didn't grow much. I also wore bras that didn't offer much support throughout high school (pretty much something like a super thin sports bra, no cups/underwire/support). Currently I am working towards a healthier lifestyle through proper diet and exercise.

My program that I would like to start with will probably include fenugreek, saw palmetto, red clover, and maybe aguaje. I would like to cycle those herbs with pueraria mirifica after a few months... but I am open to advice + wisdom anyone has for me. I know patience + trial and error are key.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They look pretty nice to me!! But I can see why you might think they are.

Here is some reference.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon