Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Would any of you be interested in my cream?

Hello everyone!

I have been making my own flaxseed oil-based cream for massage every night. I am thinking about producing this on a bigger scale to sell for others trying NBE! What's great about this is that after massage, I apply a thin layer over my breasts for absorption while I sleep. It's like I wake up with them bigger every day! Wink I also apply this all over my body if my skin is feeling extra dry. Big Grin

I started making my own because I operate on a strict budget and I couldn't afford/wasn't willing to drop so much money on boob creams that I didn't know would work! Huh This would be very inexpensive, maybe half to a third of the cost of the average market cream. It would be simple, all natural ingredients too which I know many people on here strive for. Smile

PM me if you're interested, we can talk ordering, price, etc! I want to gauge interest first before I launch into a full operation. If there is actual interest, the first few who PM will get a discounted order!! Smile

Sounds good. what do you add to the oil to make it creamy?

(17-01-2015, 09:41 PM)anyover88 Wrote:  Sounds good. what do you add to the oil to make it creamy?

I would make a lotion/cream from scratch, since I know many people on this forum are very much into natural ingredients etc. The base would consist of beeswax/cocoa butter mixed with flaxseed and probably 1 plant based oil.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon