Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hi everyone !

I'm a new member but have been reading this forum for about a year now. I'm a genetic male that started as a crossdresser when I was about 12. I had feelings that something wasn't quite right with my sexuality as early as 6 or 7. I was not obviously feminine but was not a "husky" guy either and did not participate in sports my entire life as there was no interest and did not like the odds of getting injured lol. I have been married twice to genetic females and have children... see you don't have to be a football player to get girls lol
Both wives soon discovered my hobby of dressing up as a woman. It did not go over well but was tolerated by both for a long time. About a year ago I decided to try NBE. I scoured the internet to decide what was the best way to do it. I found all the usual herbals which did not seem very potent as far as phytoestrogens (E) are concerned and also some antiandrogens (AA) like saw palmetto (SP). Then I discovered Pueraria Mirifica (PM) on this site and decided to give it a try. Sure enough the PM caused budding and breast growth (also breast soreness) in a few months of use. I also used an AA as well which seemed to be necessary to use as a male just like the spirolactone that is prescribed by doctors for trans women. Most of the herbal ones seemed kind of weak. I was looking for one that was readily available and not expensive. In my internet search I discovered an OTC heartburn medication called Tagamet (cimetidine) which had been linked to gynomastia in doses over 1000 mg per day.
Together with the PM, I now have what you would call Tanner stage 3 between an A and B cup. The areolas are the size of a quarter and the nipples are protruding. My butt has also grown larger considering I did not have much of one before lol. I did some more research and discovered that there were clinics that cater to the LGBT community that will give you prescriptions for hormones with you signing an informed consent form and getting a physical with a blood test. I did this last week and walked out of my first visit with a prescription for spirolactone at 100 mg per day to start. I will get my blood test results and a prescription for estradiol in about 3 weeks. I am still taking the PM with spiro until then. The spiro seems to have a stronger effect than the Tagamet since the soreness has increased and I can see veins around the areolas. I am taking the spiro with food because the literature says the absorption is greater. That's my story so far.... I wish you all luck on your journey as well

welcome and good luck.

Wow! That is great information good luck
For me I just started taking PM and the PM liquid
my left breast always had a small size bud ever since I was born.
Please keep in touch.

Hi Stacie, I am happy for you to pursue what you have been feeling for a long time. Stay with it and have a healthy diet and you will achieve your goal. Best of luck, POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon