Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is your favorite thing about your lady lumps?

(03-01-2015, 01:38 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Lol!! Glad you licked, er, ah, liked `em, Ella!! ;-)

Bwahaha! Actually, that poster has made lots of rude comments on the forum so I just ignored it. If I really thought I had hurt someone's feelings I would apologize. I did worry about "lady lumps" excluding our wonderful male posters, but I figured they have an appreciation of the feminine and would understand my intent.

(03-01-2015, 05:00 AM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  
(03-01-2015, 01:38 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Lol!! Glad you licked, er, ah, liked `em, Ella!! ;-)

Bwahaha! Actually, that poster has made lots of rude comments on the forum so I just ignored it. If I really thought I had hurt someone's feelings I would apologize. I did worry about "lady lumps" excluding our wonderful male posters, but I figured they have an appreciation of the feminine and would understand my intent.

Hell, I thought you were SPECIFICALLY asking the males!! Again, no offense taken!!

(03-01-2015, 05:06 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Hell, I thought you were SPECIFICALLY asking the males!! Again, no offense taken!!

Good point! This is for science! We need to know what people of every stripe love about boobies.

(03-01-2015, 05:12 AM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  
(03-01-2015, 05:06 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Hell, I thought you were SPECIFICALLY asking the males!! Again, no offense taken!!

Good point! This is for science! We need to know what people of every stripe love about boobies.
Yes, it WOULD help!!

Playing with them, especially when aroused and sometimes that alone arouses me. Looking at them. How they feel against a mans body. How they feel when I'm sleeping, just the fact they're there and like moving around hehe oh and my nipples! I love my nipples, how they're constantly changing. Sometimes they're erect for days or button looking or tiny when I'm cold and so on. Even my boobs and how they also change, sometimes round and perky, other times pointy and tubular, sometimes saggy yet heavy. I just love that they have a personality of their own and they make everything FUN!

OK Wishin..., sorry, I apologize...

(03-01-2015, 01:23 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I didn't take offense, either! They've got a LOT of names!!
Tits, boobs, the girls, the twins, hooters, yavahos, melons, baby feeders, milk bags, McGuffies, sweater meat, balls, teats, udders, balcony, eyes, mounds, mountains, watermelons, cantaloupes, peaches, paw-paws, honkers, Winnebago's, golden bozos, and the list goes on.

You forgot pink nose puppies

(04-01-2015, 03:22 PM)Bust quest Wrote:  
(03-01-2015, 01:23 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I didn't take offense, either! They've got a LOT of names!!
Tits, boobs, the girls, the twins, hooters, yavahos, melons, baby feeders, milk bags, McGuffies, sweater meat, balls, teats, udders, balcony, eyes, mounds, mountains, watermelons, cantaloupes, peaches, paw-paws, honkers, Winnebago's, golden bozos, and the list goes on.

You forgot pink nose puppies
I'm sure there's lots more that I either forgot or didn't know about. I just thought of Milk Maids. Milk Duds (smaller tits), breasticles (I thought that was mine, but I just heard Jonathan Ross say it on "Penn & Teller's: Fool Us" the other night!), assets, bouncy bits, fun bags, jolly jigglers, breasts (what a boring name!), punching bags (reminds me of the time my bass player's girlfriend was sitting on the floor punching her own tits to prove to herself how tough she was), motion pictures (bouncing breasts with tattoos), bumpy bits, pitchers mounds, balloons, jugs, cans, ornaments.

(02-01-2015, 05:57 PM)hansjepansje Wrote:  Wishin..., your expression "lady lumps" is degrading.
This is a forum about breast growth, or at least efforts towards that.
If you want "fun" go to a sex forum with your lady lumps.

Easy there hans**** whatever.... Lighten up some. Sheesh. I know trying so hard to make a mountain out of a pimple for some is mind wrecking.... But please don't wreck it here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon