Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone else's boobs react to images, thoughts and feelings?

So, I'm not doing this on purpose, but it's been happening to me since shortly after starting NBE. I'll look through threads and comments on here, or start looking online and researching different herbs, or I'll find some "goal" pics or boob crushes, or anything that has to do with NBE and my boobs just start firing away. I can feel the tingles and sometimes can feel a letdown feeling (it's a sensation you'd know about if you've breastfed), and can feel those "Pshew! Pshew!" feelings without doing anything physically to them at all.

It's very cool to experience the mind-body connection, especially when I'm not even doing it on purpose. I don't do affirmations or cell talking (but want to start) and I don't meditate or do hypnosis. Just pretty cool. Anyone else experience this??

Also, I've breastfed before a couple of years ago, and lost my breast milk so I relactated to get it back. It was a lot like NBE except the pumping was nipples only and it was 8-12 times a day. But there were herbs involved and massages and looking at photos of your baby when he's asleep or not with you helped. Maybe my boobs are still "awakened" from that since I relactated and tried to boost my milk supply 3 separate times spread over some time. I think there was only about a year between the last time I stopped that and then started NBE.

LOL! I exactly know what you mean with that pshh feeling that its going right from the base of your breast in some kinda spiral too your nipples, at least that how it feels for me! They react as I'm talking about it and when im thinking about NBE while making dinner.haha. I had engorgement about a year ago from my babyboy. Mines lately also get this feeling after putting on my homemade breast oil..
I read about cell talking before but it seems a bit odd too me to talk to your cells..Rolleyes It sounds interesting though but i think if you are skeptical it might not work

(07-01-2015, 07:57 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  LOL! I exactly know what you mean with that pshh feeling that its going right from the base of your breast in some kinda spiral too your nipples, at least that how it feels for me! They react as I'm talking about it and when im thinking about NBE while making dinner.haha. I had engorgement about a year ago from my babyboy. Mines lately also get this feeling after putting on my homemade breast oil..
I read about cell talking before but it seems a bit odd too me to talk to your cells..Rolleyes It sounds interesting though but i think if you are skeptical it might not work

Yeah, I don't really know what cell talking is, I just saw someone mention it and I meant to look into it, but haven't yet. lol. I just assumed it was the same concept as mind-body connection (plus maybe affirmations?), which I do know mind-body connection is real. So, who knows. Lol.

I don't get the spiral effect, but yeah, it's like its going from the base of the boobs to the nipples. I bet it has a lot (or mostly) to do with the fact that we've both lactated somewhat recently. I never had this kind of boob activity before lactating. Lol. A lactation consultant told me when I was trying to re-lactate after some time after losing my milk "your breasts are still awakened", so I guess that means the ducts & everything that's involved in milk-making is still somewhat firing away/prepared to do its job?

I don't know, but I know sometimes my nipples kind of have that mild stinging feeling too like I'm about to leak. Haha! I don't, there no milk, but I still press against them.

(09-01-2015, 07:22 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 07:57 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  LOL! I exactly know what you mean with that pshh feeling that its going right from the base of your breast in some kinda spiral too your nipples, at least that how it feels for me! They react as I'm talking about it and when im thinking about NBE while making dinner.haha. I had engorgement about a year ago from my babyboy. Mines lately also get this feeling after putting on my homemade breast oil..

Yeah, I don't really know what cell talking is, I just saw someone mention it and I meant to look into it, but haven't yet. lol. I just assumed it was the same concept as mind-body connection (plus maybe affirmations?), which I do know mind-body connection is real. So, who knows. Lol.

I don't get the spiral effect, but yeah, it's like its going from the base of the boobs to the nipples. I bet it has a lot (or mostly) to do with the fact that we've both lactated somewhat recently. I never had this kind of boob activity before lactating. Lol. A lactation consultant told me when I was trying to re-lactate after some time after losing my milk "your breasts are still awakened", so I guess that means the ducts & everything that's involved in milk-making is still somewhat firing away/prepared to do its job?

I don't know, but I know sometimes my nipples kind of have that mild stinging feeling too like I'm about to leak. Haha! I don't, there no milk, but I still press against them.

Yeah well cell talking is ijust like you say it just talking too your cells I cant find the definition off affirmations but i assume you mean touching the part you are talking too.. thats what you should do along with it. But i just dont see myself grabbing my boobs and say hee cellycell grow you can do it.. you'll become big breasts and such talk. I do believe in a form off '' unconciousness '' that can influence everything in life. So getting a positive vibe in your head, I think can work..they say its all in your head right? And yesterday i read that there are scientific proves done on unconcousness and how it could determine your life..PROVEN! So i have to screw my head off and put a positive one on there..since feeling negative lately.

I lately thought milk came out and felt on my nipple for wetness but no milk.. so they are awakaned? Hmm..well I once saw a story about a woman who still gave her 7 y.o son breastmilk.. So if nature can do that...lol, we can deffenitly still be sensitive. its for sure sensitiity from the mammary glands..But why do you press against them?Tongue You think there will still come some milk or what?Lol. It does relaxes them when you press against them when they are sensitive? I dont know for how long your breast are emptied off milk, but mine were empty for 4 months and after that i saw some whitish colour on my nipple i squished them and after 4 fucking months milk was coming out off there..I thought atm what the hell? So it can deff go on for a longer period off time..Maybe we can get some profit out off it..Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon