Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there a point at which you give up/consider surgery?

Fat transfer results from patients:

http://www.realself.com/review/arlington...on-w-brava

http://www.realself.com/review/cielo-cos...t-transfer

This one got her implants removed and also got fat transfer. (A lot of the women on here did that.) Her boobs look so much better now!
http://www.realself.com/review/ny-breast...t-transfer

http://www.realself.com/review/charlotte...breasts-nc

Here's all the results if you want to look through them. It has the same "worth it" rating as breast implants. These are posted by the patients:
http://www.realself.com/breast-fat-transfer

These are posted by the doctors:
http://www.realself.com/breast-fat-trans...ter-photos

Or Google image search "fat transfer to breasts".

Of course, there's drawbacks/risks to this procedure too.

Thanks for all the links and info, everyone. I really was just curious about how many women here think about surgery as an option.

I felt some pretty fantastic silicone breasts last night. And they were a set of "did she or didn't she?" breasts. As great as I think I am at detecting implants I was not 100% sure.
There are a lot of fantastic surgeons out there and technique and safety get better every year. The pictures I have been looking at of before/after show extremely natural results that I am really impressed with. I'm starting to work through all my reasons not to consider surgery.

NBE can only take someone so far. Surgery has limits, too.

Right now I am pleased with the results I am getting from NBE, but there are things NBE can't fix. I also don't think my changes are permanent, yet.

It's interesting how many people fear the anesthesia part the most. That part doesn't bother me much. I'm much more fearful of the pain and chances of complications like permanent numbness. I used to be so scared of the idea of surgery that my goal was to go through life without any. Now that I am getting older and my body is starting to fall apart I'm super glad there are so many surgeries available to help put me back together again! Tongue

(01-01-2015, 08:22 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  Thanks for all the links and info, everyone. I really was just curious about how many women here think about surgery as an option.

I though that's what we were all talking about. Seems like everyone who's chimed in has said yes or no and why they feel that way. Only reason I went into the fat transfer is because it's surgery too and another way to enhance without implants.

(01-01-2015, 08:22 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  NBE can only take someone so far. Surgery has limits, too.

Right now I am pleased with the results I am getting from NBE, but there are things NBE can't fix. I also don't think my changes are permanent, yet.

There are some things NBE can't fix, yeah. But like what are you referring to here? Saggy? Nipple issues? I don't know if anything other than surgery and maybe pumping can fix sag or loose skin. But I have a semi inverted nipple and there's ways to fix it. So, there might be ways to fix other issues too, depending on what they are.

Yeah, I've felt those boobs too where you really can't tell. That's why I try to talk girls I know out of getting a cheap boob job. You get what you pay for. And if you're making that kind of investment, Spend a little more and go for the gold. Lol. That's how I feel anyway.

My first response died with my computer. Sad

(01-01-2015, 10:06 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  
(01-01-2015, 08:22 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  Thanks for all the links and info, everyone. I really was just curious about how many women here think about surgery as an option.

I though that's what we were all talking about. Seems like everyone who's chimed in has said yes or no and why they feel that way. Only reason I went into the fat transfer is because it's surgery too and another way to enhance without implants.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way. I had written a huge response, decided it was too much information and then edited it. I edited sentences trying to get my thoughts across better, but failed. I've had too little sleep. Cool The responses have been great and much appreciated, especially yours.

Quote:
(01-01-2015, 08:22 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  NBE can only take someone so far. Surgery has limits, too.

There are some things NBE can't fix, yeah. But like what are you referring to here? Saggy? Nipple issues? I don't know if anything other than surgery and maybe pumping can fix sag or loose skin. But I have a semi inverted nipple and there's ways to fix it. So, there might be ways to fix other issues too, depending on what they are.

Personally? My girls don't even look related. LOL Some of the differences couldn't even be changed by surgery. I'm just guessing, but I think to make them look like sisters I would need a small lift and areola reduction to one side and more cc's in the other side. One will still sit higher on my chest wall.

Volume/size asymmetry, ptosis, areola/nipple size/asymmetry/placement are all issues that I do not believe NBE can fix for most women. I know there are some who have fixed their size asymmetry with NBE, but for many it doesn't.

Quote:Yeah, I've felt those boobs too where you really can't tell. That's why I try to talk girls I know out of getting a cheap boob job. You get what you pay for. And if you're making that kind of investment, Spend a little more and go for the gold. Lol. That's how I feel anyway.

I completely agree. No Groupon breast surgery! Wink

Haha!! I wasn't offended or anything, just kinda confused. Lol. No worries, I'm a single momma so I know all about lack of sleep too. Can't tell you how many times I've replied to a thread on here and would start falling asleep while typing. Lol.

Ah, yeah those things I don't think can be fixed with NBE. I've read a lot of women talk about fixing assemetry with more massaging & more pumping on one side, or ONLY massaging and pumping one side. Mine were a little different and I fixed it by doing that, but I'm sure it would take a while to fix a difference of like a cup size. Maybe only focus on the smaller one and ignore the bigger girl? Smile I'm trying to fix a flat/ semi-inverted nipple. And I'd like to make my aerolas a little bigger as well as my boobs, but I don't think I can. I have big(ish) nipples and little areolas. I'd like to even them out some. I don't know, I've seen some girls on here that used Brava or Noogleberry for quite some time and their areolas got a little bigger, but some didn't.

How long have you been doing NBE?

Haha!! Groupon breast surgery. Haha!! Exactly

(02-01-2015, 02:35 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  How long have you been doing NBE?

I started in March 2014. I got my noogleberry in April. I did it for a couple months consistently, took the summer off, and have been consistent since August. I've gained fullness, roundness and volume. I have been giving more massage and attention to the smaller side for a month or two with no discernible change. The difference in shape might make it difficult to assess, though. I'm planning to continue with my NBE thru April and evaluate at that time.

My areola are large (5 cm and 6 cm) and I don't really mind that much, but they hang very different, different levels.
I think having the girls hang similarly and the same size would make me satisfied...and a bit bigger. IOW, I don't want to make them match exactly, just even them up a bit.

In my country plastic surgeries are totally accepted ( beside here are cheap) So any girl who has small breast and have some money has breast augmentation. There is no social stigma.
So I want natural breast, but Iam still flat chested after a lot of time, so plastic surgery is still a valid option to me.

(31-12-2014, 05:42 AM)simplypurly Wrote:  For me no, because I don't like the look of implants. And they don't feel real from what I have heard. For that reason I woudlnt consider implants. Fat grafting is too expensive and I don't think its guaranteed the fat will stay? Not sure.

I know that people on this forum have had success with NBE but some took years... So knowing its achievable would keep me going. If it worked for others, why not me? That thought and mindset would keep me going, but again everyone is different and for some people I can see surgery being better than the time/commitment/insecurity of NBE also.

Starting size: Bra: 34 A (smaller than full A)Bust: 36.50 inchesUnderbust 31Currently: Bra: 34 B (almost full B)Bust: 38 inchesUnderbust: 31Goal: 34DD.

You and many others here are wearing the wrong size. Your start size would have been a 32D-32DD. Your current size would be a 32DDD. You do not add inches to the underbust only round up 1 if it is an odd number.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon