Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there a point at which you give up/consider surgery?

Damn, AquaA! Great comment! **looking through your posts again now** haha

I've never cared for the look of implanted bosoms I've seen on topless models. I understand they feel pretty hard, too. I suppose they look alright when wearing a bra and clothes, but if you're going to do that you might as well forget the surgery and just wear a pair of external silicon forms. Unless you're a stripper or a nudest, consider that alternative before getting surgery.

Another thing I just thought of!

For me if/when i grow big enough it will probably attract questions about my breasts and i would like to be able to say they are real. i know theres nothing wrong with implants but for some reason i wouldnt want to say i had them, just personally. and im a terrible liar.

Like charlie girl mentioned, I'd like to be able to proudly say they are real. That would give me more confidence as well... whereas for me admitting to getting implants, I wouldnt be proud of that persay. Nothing wrong with implants, nothing to be ashamed of, but somehow theres still a stigma... I'm a scaredy cat that way and I totally give credit to self assured women who can confidently share they had implants done.

(29-12-2014, 05:17 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  Both come with health risks.

I like to check pubmed.gov studies on any herb I'm learning about since this is my primary concern. They tend to all be amazingly beneficial for a woman's health. Cancer prevention, heart disease prevention, diabetes prevention, better weight management, lower osteoporosis, better hormonal balance and management of woman problems. No significant side effects compared to placebo. On forums I typically read about ocassional headaches, stomach aches, and sometimes hormonal imbalances from taking the wrong thing. Herbs should not be compared to surgery which has serious short term and long term risks. It usually goes ok except for the healing from the intentional injury, but sometimes it can be seriously dangerous requiring time in the ER. Even if it goes perfect it's much harder for a doctor to notice cancer, you do get a little toxic silicone exposure, and you must replace after several years.

I wouldn't be in favor of nbe if it was bad for you. It's not worth it for something superficial. IMO nbe should be done casually for fun.

If you are in good health then nbe should work for everyone. If you aren't then get healthy. I'd be happy to give tips on nutritious foods, or check the usda nutrient database. Estrogen + progesterone with low testosterone => boobs just like steroids => muscle. If you get an herb that imitates estrogen then unlike real estrogen (and unlike steroids) nearly every study so far shows a reduced cancer risk and other health risks rather than increased risks. There are inconclusive studies showing possible risk with individual isolated molecules from herbs, not the whole herb, but that's it.

Out of curiosity, Charlie_girl, have you met anyone with those gummy bear implants?

(31-12-2014, 09:07 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Buuuuuut, with real boobs, I never have to worry about surgury or anesthesia (which I'm scared of), or sleeping on my stomach, or you know, everything that could go wrong.

The stomach sleeping problem can be solved with this body pillow with a breasts hole. The only drawback is that the packaging is the opposite of discreet. The words "ComfyBreasts" are on the box in four places, and there are pictures of the product and the product being used by a naked woman.

(31-12-2014, 07:24 PM)prettylily Wrote:  Out of curiosity, Charlie_girl, have you met anyone with those gummy bear implants?

Hey! Yes I have. But generally when women talk about which implant they got, they usually just say "saline" or "silicone" and above or below the muscle. Sometimes I ask if they got gummy bear silicone or silicone gel, sometimes I ask about which profile and texture, but it's generally just saline or silicone. Since silicone could mean either the gel or the gummy bear (since they're both silicone), it's hard to say how many of them were which. Anyways, the 2 that I knew were gummy bears felt great and both were behind the muscle. They did seem to feel a little more firm than the silicone gel, but both of those felt better than the saline. Plus, all of those boobs were done at different times and some girls slack on the massages and exersizes, which leads to scar tissue building up which makes the boobs harder. And some girls started out with some boob, and some didn't, so it's hard to say.

i only have one friend who went and had surgery and hers were bigger than mine are now to begin with! but its what she wanted to do and it gave her a huge confidence boost!
I did feel them once (felt rather perverted for doing so lol) and in my opinion they felt fake and kinda weird. but they looked great!

but having one friend and knowing of another who just "didn't come back out of general anaesthesia" is more than enough for me to hope and pray I never have to have an operation and have that so called "low mortality risk of a general" Sad

Yeah, honestly if I could make my intense fear of anesthesia go away, I'd probably do it in a year. I sometimes think "okay, let's say you just came into a good amount of money, would you say screw it and get a boob job?" I always think "yes", but then the anesthesia still scares me.

But I'm more neurotic about it than most everyone else, I have a very low tolerance to things so it takes much less for me to feel effects of medicines than other adults. And that's why it scares me. I'm even scared to get my wisdom teeth pulled because of it. Haha!! However, they do offer twilight sedation for breast augmentation. You're out of it, but you're only partially down. They don't take you as far down as general anesthesia. So if I were to ever do it, I'd get twilight.

Some surgeons also offer just local anesthesia for those that can't have regular anesthesia, and they say it works fine, but it is controversial amongst surgeons. I'd be laying there with headphones on, awake, but with some kind of anti anxiety meds in me for sure. Some argue it's not good to only do local, and some say it's fine and they haven't had complaints. But it might be limited to only above the muscle implants, but I'm really not sure. I do know that they use locals in conjunction with other anesthesia as well. Do they only do local for fat transfer?

Fat transfer is just looking better and better to me personally. I'd get 2-3 rounds probably, but only if they do local anesthesia. And obviously I'd have to gain some fat!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon