Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Personal Development

Hi my name is tola and i'm 19, i am a student, when measured i came up as a 30C but in england they dont do a lot of 30inch bras so i tend to wear a 32A or 32B but the B cup tends to be big at times. My ideal cup would be a 30D which is like a 32C but i would be content to fully fit in a 32B. I wear a clothing size UK6=US2 and i am 5"8 at 54kg so i have petite frame. I plan on using fenugreek so help with the growth of my breast and Maca root pills to help increase my weight. i currently take birth control pills to help regulate my period. i just got my BB2012 today and i used it for 30mins on the setting 4 like i was instructed to. i found it a bit difficult getting the domes on i am using a large but as i held it on for a min or 2 the suction managed to keep it on. i didnt feel any pain from it tbh it just felt like a vaccum sensation but that might be because my settings arent very high. is there a recommended setting that is safe and very effective. as it was pulling i did some increase in size my breast but it didnt seem that much but when i took off the cups i noticed a dramatic difference. my right boob which is a lot smaller than my left had some curvature and definition to it. i was so happy. i am planning to use twice a day morning and night and increase my setting to 5 (i dont want to damage by boobs by going to high). I really hope this works for me!

So i've decided that i will be keeping an update every 2 weeks. I have started taking my maca root and fenugreek pills i have been on them for about 10days, haven't seen any changes but its really early days so i am not to bothered, i take 2 pills of each every morning with my breakfast. I have noticed compare to many others on the site i take no where as many pills, but i'm still young so i can't really afford to buy that many different pills in the first place but also i don't want to mess around with my body too much. i have been using my bosom beauty system for an hour most days when averaged, i do hope to increase this in 2 hours but its about finding time. Also although i can do other things while i am pumping away it does limit your movement as i need to be careful i don't lose the suction. after 30mins of pumping i use caster oil to massage it for 5-10mins, caster oil has no connection with increasing breast size that i know of, its just a random oil i have at home. i really just use it to help with the suction rims that are over my breast and also to help with the massaging. the first photo is how i am before using the system and the second is after 1.5hours of pumping later. can anyone see the difference of how i was on day 1?

I can see the difference! They're not bad, hun!! Good luck with growing them as big as you like. I hope you reach your goal very soon!! And, welcome to the forum!! You'll most likely get LOTS of help and support here!! Take care!!

Thank you so much! Me too! if you or anyone knows anything else i can be doing or taking to help with process i would really appreciate it

I wouldn't suggest you TAKE anything for the next 2 years, it MIGHT undo what you've already got! But, massage would do you well and, possibly, if you Noogle, it'll help, too.

She already "noogles" with her BB2012. I second the suggestion to massage, and massage and pump with oil like Flaxseed or Safflower salad oil.

okaii i'll definitely start massaging with these oils, thank you so much for the responses it really means a lot

Do not use safflower salad oil, there's absoltuely no benefit to NBE. An higher ratio of omega 6 over omega 3'S causes imflammtion, and safflower salad oil has 0 omega 3's. In the solid form it becomes trans fat, which is even worse to massage with. Flaxseed oil would be a better choice.

Oh my my !! You got gorg shape and look fit . Look for bras on aliexpress . Ella on this forum is a bra collector .lol . With fenu stop wasting money on tablets . Go to any asian grocery shop and you can buy fenu 500gm for less than 2 quid . Also buy fennel ( grocery shops ) chew 2 teaspoonfull after meal ( also good for digestion ) or crush / powdered add to cuppa tea. Also look for breat massage . Happy boobie growth

oh wow i've literally just brought a bunch of tablets 3 days ago. do you think they would benefit me? should i up my dose? i see a lot of people on the forums using it and they say it has properties to help. i am taking:

1000mg of maca
1220mg of fenugreek seed
500mg wild yam
1000mg of saw palmetto
6000mg of ginkgo biloba
i drink 2 cups of fennel tea
i massage with flaxseed oil
(waiting for flaxseed pills to come in the post)

after these tablets i will definitely look at buying them at local stores as i am pretty sure that is a cheaper option. in their natural state is better using them rather than pills or does it not matter?

thank you for the replies and suggestions, it really means a lot, i feel so lost about this whole process at times lool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon