Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need Encouragement

Hi folks,

I've been using Noogleberry for, well almost 4 months (Jan. 1st will be about 4 months) and I haven't seen any growth so far. I didn't expect a miracle to happen in 4 months, but I thought maybe I'd see some kind of a difference. I pump for about 1 1/2 a day, usually in all in one session. I've just recently started adding back massaging into the mix and I plan on trying to do this 2 x a day for as long as my arms can take it (usually like 10-15 minutes per massage) and I do a quick massage before I noogle. I don't really get much swelling when I pump and my breasts don't fill the domes up much more than when I began this whole process.
I mean, does pumping just not work for some people? I was so excited when I started because I read a lot of really amazing success stories, but I'm feeling doubtful now that this is going to work for me. I know I should not compare myself to others (maybe my time table for seeing results will just be longer), but I guess I'm just wondering how long I should keep doing this if I am not seeing any difference. I don't know if I just need to pump more often and for longer periods, or what, but I really want this to work because I am so unhappy with my breast size. I am not going to give up yet, but any advice would be very much appreciated. Sad

Did you take pictures before you started? I honestly can't see a difference in my myself but I grew out of my old swimsuits and bras (it took a full year though). Pictures show a difference as well. But day to day and just looking at the girls I don't see it. You might be having results that you are just not seeing.

Well it takes time to get larger swelling, especially if you start out small. I think you should keep up and if you have time try twice a day. GIve it at least half a year, but preferably more and yes that is also the truth,sometimes the difference does not show on the tape, but more on the pictures, especially side pictures.

GIve it a real try, invest more time. But also to be honest, it does not work for everyone the same, some people react better than the other, if you would for example get only tiny swelling even after a year, it probably does not work that well for you, that doesn't mean that you cannot get any results at all, but no big improvement. I am not an expert, but I think suction works for people who get good swelling, without decent swelling it is unlikely to get bigger results. But as I already said, bigger swelling appears after some time, if you are small it takes longer to get more swelling. SO keep going to be sure you tried!

Try hydro noogling. Take the noogle into the shower or bath with you. Fill the cups with water (warning, they will be heavy and awkward). Lean over the cups and place your breasts into them (yes, some water will spill out, but try to keep air out). Carefully pump the noogleberry. Be gentle as there is a lot more stress on the hand pump when using water. Don't overpump because you don't want to damage your skin. Pump until they stay and leave them on for about 10 minutes. Release the seal and take them off.

You should feel better swelling this way. Try it and see.

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. I really appreciate the advice and info. I am definitely not giving up and I plan on sticking with this for as long as it takes! When I wrote this post I was feeling kind of depressed and I was spending too much time obsessing over my breasts...I want this to work and I am dedicated to the process, but at the same time I feel like I can get too caught up in the idea of having bigger boobs as well. I just need to keep on working at it and trust that it will happen in its own time.

Fortunately, I did take pictures when I started so I have something to compare myself to. I looked at the pictures and I think that I have a little more fullness to my breasts now compared to when I started. The bottoms look ever so slightly more roundish..so that's encouraging. I am going to try hydro noogling as well, like Wishinandhoping suggested. I have also started using a heating pad on my breasts after a vigorous massage and right before I noogle and this seems to help me get a little more swelling. Hopefully all this, coupled with more time spent noogling overall will help me get where I want to be as far as my breasts are concernedSmile

I had a question for you ladies, do any of you ever get really sore nipples after nooglng? Mine are so extremely sore and sensitive right now and I wondered if it's because they're being pulled on by the suction?

Thanks again! Smile

Glad to hear you've added in massaging and heating pad, I would have suggested those. The heating pad really helps me too. And if I were you, I'd massage as much as you can. You don't have to do 300 strokes 10 times a day by any means, but try to get 2 massage sessions in, and just add in a little more here and there, like while you're brushing your teeth or showering, just play with/massage the girls a little. The MOST I ever swell is when I drink a lot of water WHILE pumping. If I drink 1-2 liters of water while pumping, I get about 2-3 times the swelling. So, try that out.

Before I got my noogleberry, I read on a thread here about this girl trying to get more swelling AND avoid her nipples getting bigger & more sensitive. She said she put racquetball balls in her domes before putting them on & that did the trick. So, I couldn't find those balls in the store, so I just grabbed some balls out of my kids toy box that were bouncy, rubber balls that were about the size of tennis balls. I put them in the domes and I've never pumped without them since. I've had to replace those with smaller balls since I pump up bigger in the domes now though.

I think Karren mentioned in a post that if your nipples press against something while pumping, it causes the rest of your breast to get pulled in more/get more suction, which creates better swelling. And it REALLY does! (I'm pretty sure that was Karren, I could be wrong). Anyways, try that out, along with the drinking water. Might want to start with tennis ball sized balls. (I don't know if tennis balls would work, they might. But you can always look in the toy section for different sized bouncy balls to use.) They need to be the right size to where when you pump up, your nipples/areolas push against them. I got much better swelling with the balls than without.

In the beginning I experienced more soreness and such. Not really anymore. Part of it might be just getting used to it, but I also wonder if Vitex is helping with that, too.

I think the soreness for me was in the beginning as well and everytime I started new domes...I can't see much of a diff in my results but I don't think the tape measure lies lol We all get obsessed with wanting big boobs, I know from time to time I catch myself looking into implants but then I realize how much they would never look, feel, or move like natural ones do....One thing that has been helping me when I get discouraged, was just appreciating my boobs....Find things you do like about them...I also look at celebs who have small breasts but still manage to look sexy..I only grew an inch and a half last year w/ inconsistent noogling so just give it time...maybe give yourself some days off and longer sessions, tweaking your routine...and drinking a nice amount of water while pumping also helped me achieve great swelling Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon