Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM question:Is an ovulation test usefull for dose and cycling

(21-12-2014, 05:52 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hey, I hope pc will bring me some more boob too.. I will start with PC at first.. I will introduce PM in about 2/1,5 month I have to at least wait until half january since I have an operation on my jaw then. I'm afraid when i take too much estrogen in my body i might get blood clots during narcose, I dont know yet how long the operation will take so I have too wait introducing more phytoestrogens. When I'm on it and having results I'll let you know, I would like too hear about your results too! At the moment I only use flaxseed and fennel as estrogen. Ofcourse I am on an healthy dieet which includes enough fresh vitamins, food fibers,proteins and healthy fatty acids. I've noogled in the past, but think it deformed my nipples, so take it easy with the device you really have to use it carefully.
whats the surgery for Hannah?
I have pc cream too. still too scared to use it.. thought maca might do the trick but if anything my cycles have gotten shorter since using it..

(21-12-2014, 07:44 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(21-12-2014, 05:52 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hey, I hope pc will bring me some more boob too.. I will start with PC at first.. I will introduce PM in about 2/1,5 month I have to at least wait until half january since I have an operation on my jaw then. I'm afraid when i take too much estrogen in my body i might get blood clots during narcose, I dont know yet how long the operation will take so I have too wait introducing more phytoestrogens. When I'm on it and having results I'll let you know, I would like too hear about your results too! At the moment I only use flaxseed and fennel as estrogen. Ofcourse I am on an healthy dieet which includes enough fresh vitamins, food fibers,proteins and healthy fatty acids. I've noogled in the past, but think it deformed my nipples, so take it easy with the device you really have to use it carefully.
I have pc cream too. still too scared to use it.. thought maca might do the trick but if anything my cycles have gotten shorter since using it..

I was in a car accident several months ago, some kinda douche bag bumped with his car in the back off my car, then my face hit the steering wheel.. several bones and muscles in the cheek bone/jaw area shifted, my nose they have to put it straight because it sliglty shifted too and i have a whiplash.

Why are you scared of pc cream? The worst that can happen is tiredness and maybe vertigo right? Or yes messing up your hormones.. You made me think too much again..getting scared of it too..But i'm gonna try it anyways! Didnt you got my pm btw about chlorella and spirulina?

(21-12-2014, 09:54 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  

I was in a car accident several months ago, some kinda douche bag bumped with his car in the back off my car, then my face hit the steering wheel.. several bones and muscles in the cheek bone/jaw area shifted, my nose they have to put it straight because it sliglty shifted too and i have a whiplash.

Why are you scared of pc cream? The worst that can happen is tiredness and maybe vertigo right? Or yes messing up your hormones.. You made me think too much again..getting scared of it too..But i'm gonna try it anyways! Didnt you got my pm btw about chlorella and spirulina?

Lol shoot dont kisten to me.
yes i got it but forhot to reply sorry. I have a superfood blend with both in it.

that sucks having to grt surgery. Sorry bout that

(22-12-2014, 12:52 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

yes i got it but forhot to reply sorry. I have a superfood blend with both in it.

Yeh it sucks indeed..the boogieman is following me lately..lol. Are you going to buy it again when you run out off the chlorella/spirulina, or does it do nothing for the digestive problems etc?

(22-12-2014, 05:12 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  

Yeh it sucks indeed..the boogieman is following me lately..lol. Are you going to buy it again when you run out off the chlorella/spirulina, or does it do nothing for the digestive problems etc?

Morning.
Well I had maca and 3 coffees yesterday at the same time and felt like my heart was going to stop beating - scary! I wont mix the two again. Too bad I had 2 hours sleep last night cause I really need the coffee today *sobs* - I think It may have been iron though because about an hour after I took my iron tab I felt a heap better.

AS for the spir/cholrel well the superblend as a whole has pretty much everything you need, has protein, digestive aids, immune, adrenal support etc so I will buy it again.
As far as does it help digestion... well yesterday I had THREE coffees WITH cows milk.. and I had no digestion issues at all! I also ate sugary food - so **&(& if I know who how what's going on!
I will continue with that superfood blend unless something happens to stop me, its a pretty good formula. Maybe after being on it for a while It might stablilize my digestion a bit - along with cutting back caffeine/'booze.

I hope the boogie man gets lost and starts following someone else (NOT ME)!

Hannah,

I wish you speedy recovery & the best of luck in all things going forward. May you have health, wealth, and all good things....including the boobies you desire.

(22-12-2014, 07:12 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(22-12-2014, 05:12 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(21-12-2014, 07:44 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  whats the surgery for Hannah?

Morning.
Well I had maca and 3 coffees yesterday at the same time and felt like my heart was going to stop beating - scary! I wont mix the two again. Too bad I had 2 hours sleep last night cause I really need the coffee today *sobs* - I think It may have been iron though because about an hour after I took my iron tab I felt a heap better.

AS for the spir/cholrel well the superblend as a whole has pretty much everything you need, has protein, digestive aids, immune, adrenal support etc so I will buy it again.
As far as does it help digestion... well yesterday I had THREE coffees WITH cows milk.. and I had no digestion issues at all! I also ate sugary food - so **&(& if I know who how what's going on!
I will continue with that superfood blend unless something happens to stop me, its a pretty good formula. Maybe after being on it for a while It might stablilize my digestion a bit - along with cutting back caffeine/'booze.

I hope the boogie man gets lost and starts following someone else (NOT ME)!

Omg Ella, that sounds scary indeed..the iron not maca caused this right? I have my doubts about maca.. dont you think it gives you energy in a weird kinda way that you dont know how real the effect is.. I am scared maca is giving you (false)energy it provides out off your food or body one way or another and it outdraws you from gaining. Or making your metabolism quicker and your heart-beat faster something like that. Idk i took it for few weeks and i really got an extreme improvement in energy straight away not really natural.. Like too good too be truth.
Hmm sounds good the chlor/spi. I will buy it as far as I am going to need it.. I use too eat only walnuts as fatty acids. Lately I've been taking it to another level adding sesam/olive/flaxseed-oil and sunflower seeds and taking it at the right moment with the bad fats.. and I too dont know what the heck is happening too me!?!?!?! NO PROBEMS AT ALL. I can eat everything i like too without these cramps.. I have too say getting rid off the sour fruits might play a role as well. Anyway I hope the dig. probs stays away from both off us, good too hear about yours beeing gone too. I'll tell the boogieman not to go to you, lets send him too someone who can handle the &^*%^!

(23-12-2014, 06:37 AM)BERRYBERRY1234 Wrote:  Hannah,

I wish you speedy recovery & the best of luck in all things going forward. May you have health, wealth, and all good things....including the boobies you desire.

Hi berryberry,
This sounds soo straight from the heart that is does so good too hear..thank you, Muah,xx! And let the desired boobies grow, i cant wait to start PM as I'm thinking this will help since it helped many out here. I hope things work out for you as well!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon