Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava followed by noogleberry

Hi emmie : ) great to hear from ya! I actually did buy one those new miraculous bras today, for sure gives you 2 cups, im normaly a size 34A but had to get a size 34B, was a bit surprised. Also confused, the 34A felt too tight around, so im wondering if the 34B has too much space in the upper area. I havnt purchased many padded bras so I dont know how there exactly suppose to fit. though the 34B seems to look fine under my clothes so. any tips?

On brava, ive heard 2 things about it, concerning the smartbox and this new tube system called "Botticelli Airlock". I heard it keeps the suction in better then the smartbox, and if it happens to lose it, the Botticelli automaticly gains it back without having to restart like the smartbox. I just purchased one and waiting for it to be shipped so as soon as I receive it I plan to start brava : ) I really hesitated using the smartbox too. since you had to keep up with cleaning it incase any blockage. have you heard of the new tube system? or how did the smartbox work for you? well glad to hear from you all.

Hi ellec02, sorry its took me a little time to reply, but i know what you mean about BB being expensive, it is and if i was starting from the begining again i would have tried generic BO first but as BB worked for me i did not want to jinx it and change. When i first started on BB i took 4 pills daily but after a while i went down to 3 and at the moment i take 2 as it is becoming expensive for me to keep up lol. I have to admit i went a little stupid with the protein and had too much really, i had shakes, protein bars and food with as much protein in it as i could get lol but i started gaining alot of weight and partly i blame the saw palmetto i was taking but i think my diet was all wrong aswell. I noogle 2 times a day for atleast half hour at a time, morning and night but i do like if i have time to noogle for 45 minutes to an hour at night and i think this has helped me massively and i recomend the noogleberry but like everything it will not work for everyone but atleast if it doesent work its not a massive waste of money as it is cheap. But there is still a question mark about if its permanent growth or not. But remember i am male so what works for me to develop breasts may work completely different for a woman who wants to enlarge there breasts, but from what i know and from what my doctor tells me a male chest and a female chest are the same and its the release of estrogen at puperty that causes a womans breast to develop, god i sound like a teacher lol sorry to state the obvious, what im trying to say is certain things should work for both male and females like the noogleberry but things like BB and herbs from what i have learnt have to factor in alot of things like hormone balance if you have too much estrogen or testosterone, things like body tempreture, so from that point of view i think women have to look alot deeper and find what there body needs to enlarge your breasts. I am know expert and iwhat i say could be completely wrong lol and im sure you know all this anyway, but i just want you and everyone on here to be successful with NBE and try to help where i can lol. Good luck ellec02 and to everyone xxxx

Hi cheryl! : ) good to hear from ya again! Its nice to be on a forum with quick and detailed responds. appreatiate it!

So noogle isnt like brava? where you have to wear it 10 hours at a time? and yes i completely understand what you meant by temperature thing : ) I remember when i started brava they kept saying you had to keep your temp at a certain number. was frustrating because I was suggested to take L-tyrorine or something? I forget the exact name, it help push your temp up. a lady who had great results recommended it take along with your protein shakes. I wish I had been able to keep up with the ruteen but hopefully the brava will help me. Im anxious to see!

oh wow, bad typo. I meant when i started bountiful. I apologize for that! :s

Hi ellec02, lol dont worry about the typo i do it all the time. The noogleberry is different to brava, the noogleberry is a quite intense suction that causes swelling in your breasts after you have used it while i believe the brava system is a constant suction but with less intensity but you wear a bra over the domes and wear it all day, but i dont know alot about brava really. All pumps use the same principle though but the noogleberry is more of an instant fix but as you use it more and more it will hopefully help develop breast tissue and new growth as it has with alot of people on the forums, have you checked out the noogleberry forum yet there is alot of info there. There was a point when i was thinking about the brava system but it was so expensive and at the time i would not have been able to wear the domes for the period of time thats needed but i have thought about it recently to be honest. So what routine have you decided to go with Ellec02 if you dont mind me asking. xxxx

i used to sleep in the brava... i never used the smartbox, just an airlock system. it didn't automatically resuck the air, though, so sometimes when i woke up all the suction was already gone and i would have no idea how much time was wasted.

i would never go out during the day with those domes on my chest! heck no! i mean, i'm all for staring at the boobs, but think about cruising around with the noogle domes on... the brava domes aren't much better!

with the airlock, you can get more suction. i have a feeling time has everything to do with it, more so than intensity, though i could be wrong. the cells need time to regroup... i am doing a combo system, but until my bb arrives i am going to start noogle plus lamb placenta (which works like collagen, i think) to build up some cells.

let us know what program you pick!

Hey Ellec02, the Botticelli Airlock sounds interesting. I used the smartbox for both my cycles and it worked great for me exept it started pumping about 2-3 times a nights which almost gave me heartattacks I am such a light sleeper. I think especially for the 2nd or 3rd cycles more pressure is better since you grow less the second (and on) time around. Please let us know how it works out for you.

Hi cousinrose! : ) thanks for the respond. I had just purchased my airlock a few days ago so since the holiday I hope to get it friday or saturday then I plan to start! Im so excited! dreading that I might grow slow since they said small framed women might take longer:s but im hoping for the best! Im glad the smartbox seem to work for you though! Besides the health issue that came up before I could use my brava, I hesitated to start because I didnt really want to deal with the smartbox since they said you should keep up with cleaning or it might not function correctly. How long did you use brava? good results?

By the way, I have a question for those who have done bountiful, I was wondering if I took them along with the brava not adding the protein shakes, if it would still be effective? they are pricey so I wanted to see before I considerd purchasing more. or if domes would be good enough? Well I hope you all have a great holiday : ) Happy thanksgiving!

hey! i am about to start my bountiful along with my noogleberry... but as for your question about doing it without the protein i am not so sure.

perhaps you could try doing msm or a collagen supplement with the system if you don't want to do BO?

just a thought... it might help with the cell growth...

emmie

Hi emmie! may I ask whats msm?

hope you're all having a great holiday!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon