Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's your dream body?

Heart 

I saw a similar post before, about dream boobs, but how about the whole thing?? Big Grin

What type of body do you girls wish to have? What's your inspiration?

Here are mine. I LOVE big breasts, thin waist and large hips ♥♥
I'm actually working on tight lacing and NBE to get closer to these ladie's beautiful bodies. I already have naturally large hips.

How about you?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(16-12-2014, 10:48 PM)Shwedhown Wrote:  [Image: d15306f5.jpg]

Yeah, that's pretty close to my dream body!!

The pics OP posted are very close to the body I want. And much more achievable for me than the woman Shwedhown posted (she is gorgeous, though).

I am naturally pear shaped with a small waist, wide hips, and perky 34B/32C breasts. I know I will never have huge breasts, but I want fuller breasts (32D) while maintaining my small waist. I also want my butt to stick out more from a side view (aka bubble butt)......I have wide hips so I only look curvy from in front or behind.

Sadly, I have long torso with average legs, which makes them appear stubby IMO and there's not much I can do about that except keep them toned and wear flattering outfits/heels.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon