Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

32aa, 20 yrs old . Hormone imbalance ?

Hello ! My name is Sam . I'm twenty years old and while everyone in my family is a C-G cup (including my 13 year old sister), I've always been a 32aa and never really finished growing.
I tried NBE and failed last year but I realized after looking at the tanner scale that I'm probably just underdeveloped, rather than being a late bloomer or just dated to have beestings. I finally , FINALLy went to my doctor about it yesterday and he is sending me to an endocrinologist because he thinks I have a hormone imbalance . Believe it or not thats a relief , because if that's the problem then I know I can fix it!!
He said that these are the signs that something's off about my hormones
-little to no breast tissue unlike the rest of my family/pointy
-hair pattern on my body (sorry I know that's gross lol)
-had anorexia around the time I was supposed to be developing
-irregular painful periods
Etc.

They look a little bigger cause it's freezing in here

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(Continued) but I'm hoping to get to a full A cup or maybe even a B cup ! So my body will be proportionate and I will no longer cry when I'm trying on clothes and bathing suits lol. 2015 will be the year I will finally feel adequate . If anyone has any suggestions for me to try and grow, please let me know !

They don't look so bad! And, like I've said here a number of times, the girls are still growing into your early 20's, and taking things to make them grow sooner than that COULD KEEP them from growing as big as they were pre-destined to.

I've mentioned before about how I accidentally saw my niece's tits when she was 18 and they no more than ever-so-slightly swollen nipples. I just saw her again a few weeks ago, she jus turned 28 a few days ago, and she now has a set of B cups!! At least it LOOKS that way!! She COULD be stuffing her bra, but, if she is, why hadn't she done so for the previous 15 years?

Noo they don't look underdeveloped to me..just eat more and massage i think is enough.

.f

Good boobie growth for you Sam Smile and you defenietly look bigger than an AA, pointing for a B. Keep us update about your hormonal test results.

Keep positive thoughts, massage and warming your breasts till you have your results and you'll see some swelling. I'm rearranging my program now that i have my hormone results too.

Are you underweight? (you don't look like)

That's encouraging that she grew to a B cup . But was this a result of pregnancy or anything ? It would be weird if I was a late bloomer cause all my family members developed early , around 12 or 13. Without trying , whereas Im gonna be pulling out all the stops to get some tits

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It won't let me post the rest of my reply?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon