Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Outgrown NB domes? Maybe?

Hello!

I apologize because I'm sure this is asked all the time, but I couldn't find any threads with any specific info on it. That being said, it's also 5am and I'm only partially awake. So I definitely could've overlooked it lol.
How do you know when you've outgrown your NB? My breasts are wide enough that the bases don't fit into the cups pre-pumping. But once I start pumping, the domes come fully into contact with my chest/ribcage. My breasts also completely fill the domes pretty quickly, as in my nipples are right up against the holes and preventing any further suction from being possible, with just maybe 10 pumps (I haven't actually counted, but that seems about right). Is that how it should be? Or should I move on to the next size?
My concern with moving up is that if i don't lay or sit with my back COMPLETELY straight, the domes push against each other and I lose suction. That being said, I have the contoured cups. Would turning them a certain way make any difference in that? I realize that could very well be the whole point of the contoured cups, and I'm just not the brightest crayon in the box, but I haven't ever really noticed a difference in turning/rotating the domes as far as them not meeting on my chest goes. But then, I'm not the most observant at any other time of day eitherRolleyes lol I can admit it. Thank you for any advice anyone has

Also, I couldn't find anything here about guidelines for posting pictures. I was wondering if it's acceptable to post pictures for help monitoring progress, sizing tips, and (if I could move my arms with them on) advice on my above question about the dome fitting. All that fun stuff.
Or would that violate terms of use or something?

It does sound like you've outgrown them

I'm not sure what you mean about the pictures, though? Others have posted pictures and there is an entire picture section, so I think it's probably fine. Unless you're underage, in which case it would be illegal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon