Hello There, Guest!

•  Previous
  •  
B.i.G.G (breast information growing guide Lv.2)
Hi Lotus,

I have some questions because I want to buy some supplements and start your program as soon as possible.

I wanted to buy Life Extension WP, it says it has 600 mg WP root per serving which contains 252mgs paeoniflorin. I believe thats we need (standarized at more then 10% , isnt it?

And then I had some confusion about forskolin..I have been reading about it and in my country they say its a testosterone booster, which sounds bad lol? And its been used for weightloss...so I wondered how could this help to grow our breasts?
I know we can substitute forskolin with Aloe vera, but perhaps forskolin is cheaper...

Your boobs looked huge in that pumping pic btw...good job from you L!

And I have some input about periods.... my period varies from 24 days too 28 days... Atm I take fenugreek(midcycle+just before menses) and milkthistle(end of Luteal, just a couple of days) when I do this my cycle shortens to 24 days. Without herbs I am quite regular mosltly between 26-28 days.

When I take fenugreek too soon in my cycle it doesnt work...I even shrink some or what.

xoxo

Hi Lotus! This thread is great!! I have a question, do you think that cis females should not take BCP in order to have more growth? Because with BCP I don't ovulate and my hormones levels remain the same all throughout the month (I don't have a stop week and I take a progestin only bcp).

Just want to report back to Lotus’s previous post about Forskolin. It’s working wonders for me! I feel so much growing pain even in my early follicular phase. (Is this healthy&normal, btw? Mitosis is supposed to happen in luteal).

I’ve also noticed that it’s important to eat right after taking the supplements, and I guess it’s because the cAMP pathway needs ATP to activate. Thanks Lotus for the great advice!! Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

(28-10-2020, 10:57 PM)nwyori Wrote:

Just want to report back to Lotus’s previous post about Forskolin. It’s working wonders for me! I feel so much growing pain even in my early follicular phase. (Is this healthy&normal, btw? Mitosis is supposed to happen in luteal).

I’ve also noticed that it’s important to eat right after taking the supplements, and I guess it’s because the cAMP pathway needs ATP to activate. Thanks Lotus for the great advice!! Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Hm that is interesting. And awesome for you!
You sound like you know bits about the nbe science, what about forskolin beeing a testosteron booster? Anybody read the same thing?
And then there's the thing that forskolin is beeing used for weightloss...it would be the last thing I want. It would ruin all my hard work whilst finally I am happy with my shape and weight.
Some more boobage and weight is welcome for me so just trying forskolin without knowing exactly how it works is a NO go for me.

I know hormones can easily get out of whack..I had very low T levels when I took anti androgens...And no this wasnt good for the boob department. It took me about 6 months to correct that. So maybe stimulating T isnt bad after all.
But how can forskolin be beneficial for us.... Huh

Is there anybody out there who can tell?
  •  Previous
  •