Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

B.i.G.G (Breast Information Growing Guide Lv.2)

(03-09-2022, 11:47 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(01-09-2022, 04:43 PM)SweetO Wrote:  Lotus! 

So good to see you around here! How are you doing?

Hi Sweets, I'm doing good, thanks for asking, I hope you and your family are doing well too. How goes things with you? any thoughts on your program or progress you want to discuss?.

Glad to know you are going good, yay!

Right now I am not doing NBE. This whole year I've been moving too much because family issues and work, so I have not been consistent. Plus, I had surgery four weeks ago and I stopped taking MSM, Zinc and Omega 3s just in case in June. I took a blood test in July cause surgery was in August. 

Well, now turns out my blood tests for pre surgery came ...  Dodgy weird? Looks like my Thyroid is giving me problems. My Endocrinologist told me to not worry too much cause it looks like subclinical hypothyroidism but just in case took another blood test to see if I have more surprises, like Hashimoto's  Rolleyes cause dumb thyroid issues runs in the family (Hashi, Hypothiroydism, Hiperthyroidism, each of my aunt has some of these conditions and my mom does have Hypo as well). I'll have the results in 10 days so fingers crossed.

In addition, I was wondering if Thyroid issues are correlated to hormones such as prolactin. So,  I talked to TibetanPrincess this summer and looks like I won't grow if I don't have my prolactin levels under control. Damn! So I am willing to know what to do to lower prolactin.

I remember you told me increasing my own E will help, indeed I have been taking zinc and white peony for five months (though WP I think it was not with 10% or I was consuming too little)  but my question is: only follicular since taking during the whole cycle might result in having Estrogen dominance? 

Also,  Lotus, are you still pursuing breast growth or are you okay with your size? 

Take care queen! <3

Hi Sweets, 

I wouldn’t worry too much either, if it is Hashimoto’s thyroiditis it's treatable, I’ve had it (hashimoto’s) for 30+ years. I linked the science article below as it's relatable to your situation.

Hyperprolactinemia with Galactorrhea Due to Subclinical Hypothyroidism: A Case Report and Review of Literature
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6067805/

Also, progesterone inhibits prolactin production, and is also inhibited by dopamine too. Plus there's other natural ways of lowering prolactin. It is true when prolactin is high growing breasts are less likely to occur. 

Funny thing, stimulating estradiol enhances pituitary sensitivity, but indirectly though. Meaning it stimulates GnRH (gonadotropin-releasing hormone) which is essentially the first step of the pituitary telling FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) to produce estrogen and testosterone. I'll save this conversation for a later time though, it's gets complicated. 

(03-09-2022, 07:03 PM)SweetO Wrote:  Also,  Lotus, are you still pursuing breast growth or are you okay with your size? 

Am I still pursuing breast growth? I am not, I haven't for the last 4 or 5 years, there's no need in my opinion. For me, I'm focused on my health, at 62yrs old growing breasts are not a priority. After the back surgery earlier this year I gained weight, since then I've lost 75lbs in the last 7 months, I have 2 more months of weight loss to hit my goal weight of 140lbs. I eat healthy, avoid carbs, and combine it with intermittent fasting and it works for me. During the weight-loss though I lost 2 inches on top, which is okay by me. If I lose another 2 inches (or more) on my way to 140lbs I'll be okay with that too. Sweets please let me know how the test results comeback. ? 
It's so good talk to you again Sweets. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's some photos from the other day. The b/w picture is from 2014 using NBE. I've been on HRT since 2014. 
As follows:
46inch Bust
36inch Band 
H cup (US)
FF cup (UK)
I cup (EU) 80cm 
 Currently 46-34-42

If anyone wants to follow my story I'm at www.breastnexum.com @ Project X (hrt) since August of 2013. I promise you won't turn to stone if you join Breastnexum, you don't have to post anything, there's some 455 pages of information in that Project X-thread. But, there's still plenty of information/breast research I've posted there at Breastnexus with plans to be more active here.  Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg Screenshot_20220903-031519_Gallery.jpg Size: 112.81 KB  Downloads: 13

All I can say is WOW, what a figure!!! Blush OMG you look great, L! also, are you wearing a corset?  Blush Blush 

Ughhh back surgery is tough, I know! These kind of surgeries have a slow post-op, but I hope your recovery goes well Smile  Hang in there!

Yes,I'll share here my results! Smile 

Have a good week, dear Lotus <3

(04-09-2022, 01:09 PM)SweetO Wrote:  All I can say is WOW, what a figure!!! Blush OMG you look great, L! also, are you wearing a corset?  Blush Blush

Big Grin It is, thank you.Blush

I use this waist trainer too, I think I like better...what do you think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It looks amazing on you!  Tongue very lovely!

I am a bit biased using waist trainers, but it is awesome how it push the boobs to be honest XD

Pro's : it helped me with posture. Cons: My physio yelled at me Dodgy hahahah

Hi again Sweets, 

I'll be posting new information on the potential role of how Follicular Fluid (during the menstrual cycle) can help aid with breast growth. Here's part of the information: 

Follicular fluid contents of hyaluronic acid, follicle-stimulating hormone and steroids relative to the success of in vitro fertilization of human oocytes
E Suchanek et al. Fertil Steril. 1994 Aug.

Abstract
Objectives: To determine the concentrations of hyaluronic acid, FSH, P, and E2 in the follicular fluid (FF) obtained from IVF-ET patients and to assess the value of these measurements in predicting the outcome of fertilization.

Design: One hundred eleven samples were retrospectively analyzed for the hyaluronic acid and hormone contents.

Setting: University-based tertiary care center.

Patients: Preovulatory FF samples were collected from 67 women undergoing IVF-ET treatment because of tubal absence or obstruction.

Main outcome measures: The FF hyaluronic acid and hormone concentrations were compared according to the type of ovulation induction, follicular development, and IVF outcome.

Results: According to the type of ovulation induction, a significantly lower hyaluronic acid concentration was found in FF harvested from the patients treated with GnRH agonist-hMG. No significant correlation was found between FF hyaluronic acid and either morphological maturity of the oocyte-cumulus complex or fertilizability of oocytes. The level of FSH was significantly higher in FF, yielding a mature oocyte-cumulus complex and from which the oocyte obtained successfully fertilized and cleaved. A significant increase in the E2 concentration was found in FF in which mature cumuli oophori were present. The levels of hyaluronic acid significantly correlated with FSH in FF.

Conclusions: Expansion of the human oocyte-cumulus cell complex is an FSH-dependent phenomenon. The data are in agreement with the hypothesis that intrafollicular FSH plays an important role in the secretion of hyaluronic acid by granulosa cells and may act synergistically with E2 to enhance cytoplasmic maturation, resulting in successful fertilization.

Oh oh oh! Does it mean Hyaluronic acid could help with breast enlargement during follicular??

(11-09-2022, 02:48 PM)SweetO Wrote:  Oh oh oh! Does it mean Hyaluronic acid could help with breast enlargement during follicular??

Hi sweets,

Yes, you could just make the argument hyaluronic acid is another name for follicular fluid. Specifically around day 14 of the follicular phase (or the start of ovulation) the Graafian Follicle ruptures and a release of hyaluronic fluid is released into systemic circulation stimulating E2 (estradiol), but its not enough.. and it's doesn't last long because it'll get inhibited by a negative feedback loop caused by the LH (Luteinizing Hormone) surge. Now in that likely event you'd counter with progesterone, or let your BCP do its job heading into luteal phase. The thing I see as a potential is boosting the day 14 synthesis of hyaluronic acid with something like forskolin to give Estradiol a needed boost if you know you have low E2 to begin with. There's a more complicated science version of the synthesis but you get the idea...hopefully. ?

I like the forskolin idea Cool

Hi Sweets, 

So just focusing on follicular phase and its primary stimulator " FSH " (follicle stimulating hormone), though LH (luteinizing hormone) plays a smalls part in follicular, we see estrogen being produced and entering into the bloodstream via FSH. 3-4 days prior to the end of follicular phase I purpose adding the following (organic forskolin 500 mg, ⅛ to ¼ tsp progesterone cream, 500mg oral hyaluronic capsule) before LH Surge (Luteinizing Hormone) kicks in and triggers Inhibin to tell the hypothalamus/anterior pituitary to stop producing FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) which essentially turns down estrogen and LH (Luteinizing Hormone) turning down progesterone. I won't be covering the LH Surge in this scenario because we have 3-4 day window before it occurs. 

Would it be fair to say that most women feel (during their reproductive years) they get their best swelling during the luteal phase? 

What if that's only half the picture?, meaning during follicular phase estrogen is stimulating ER-a (estrogen receptor alpha) via the HPA hypothalamus/pituitary axis in breast tissue, aka the breast growth receptor. Here's the full study on hyaluronic acid. 

Follicular fluid contents of hyaluronic acid, follicle-stimulating hormone and steroids relative to the success of in vitro fertilization of human oocytes
https://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-...7/fulltext

I'll update more info asap. Here's other important items to have in a breast growing plan. 
(12-07-2020, 07:31 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Forskolin-utilizes the cAMP/PKA/CREB pathway, (aka-the breast growth pathway).
MSM- 3,000 mg per day, Growth hormone signaling pathway , via-Jak2/STAT5b 
Vitamin D3 4,000 IU per day (for mammary alveolar genesis) organic 

(10-12-2014, 01:42 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Progesterone cream 3x per week @ (1/8 tsp -1/4 tsp).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon