Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question in regards to PM pills

I have a odd question I hear that taking the pills aren't as effective as estrogen going into the blood stream. If I remember correctly the pills are harder on the liver. :o I also remember something about them using estrogen under the tongue. Is it possible to do the same with breaking open the pm pill under the tongue?

So it can get into the blood stream? Will it be equally as effective, more effective or less effective? I've been using the pills for 9 months now at 1500mg a day (ainterol). The medicine has worked okay for me. I'm almost a full A cup from flat chested. My body definitely has had improvements. I'm just generally concerned with my face nowadays. (I still get he a lot.) so I wanted to ask the question about making PM more effective than it is.

I'm happy with everything but my face so far. >_< but thanks anyways! Big Grin

Hi Skylar,

if you wanted to have your PM be more effective, you could switch to the extract. This is my plan as soon as I'm finished with my container of bulk PM. I've seen it written that the effectiveness of extracts is close to 90%, but I can't find it at the moment.

I doubt that trying to take a PM pill sublingually will even be effective at all. If it doesn't feel like fine sand under your tongue, it definitely won't taste good when you wash it down. On the other hand, a true sublingual medication, like Maxalt MLT (I take it for migraines), will dissolve under your tongue in seconds.

-Erin

Erin,
You mention using bulk PM. Two questions: How do you measure out the dosage? e.g 500mg. And have you noted any difference in effectiveness between the powder and the pills?

(05-12-2014, 08:16 PM)AlexisM Wrote:  Erin,
You mention using bulk PM. Two questions: How do you measure out the dosage? e.g 500mg. And have you noted any difference in effectiveness between the powder and the pills?

Hi Alexis,

I've never used the pre-made pills, but I do make my own. I used to mix the powder in orange juice. Which I stopped because it didn't truly mix, the taste isn't great and some of the powder would be at the bottom of my cup.

I think the only difference is that I saved money buying bulk PM. After buying a pill maker and a huge bag of empty gel caps from Amazon, making my own was easy. Well, I must admit it's a bit messy too. The powder is very fine and I tend to end up with some all over each time I make a batch. Big Grin Ultimately, my 200 gram container could fill about 400 gel caps

I follow the info on this thread for my dosages. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20108

-Erin

(05-12-2014, 08:16 PM)AlexisM Wrote:  Two questions: How do you measure out the dosage? e.g 500mg. And have you noted any difference in effectiveness between the powder and the pills?

Simple answer is: The Capsule Machine. Can be messy at first but you get the hang of it quickly. Many use size 00 capsules I think. The bulk powder is the same as what's in the premade capsules (Ainterol brand). Some searching should find many threads about the extract and bulk powders.

(05-12-2014, 05:26 AM)Skylar Wrote:  I have a odd question I hear that taking the pills aren't as effective as estrogen going into the blood stream. If I remember correctly the pills are harder on the liver. :o I also remember something about them using estrogen under the tongue. Is it possible to do the same with breaking open the pm pill under the tongue?

So it can get into the blood stream? Will it be equally as effective, more effective or less effective? I've been using the pills for 9 months now at 1500mg a day (ainterol). The medicine has worked okay for me. I'm almost a full A cup from flat chested. My body definitely has had improvements. I'm just generally concerned with my face nowadays. (I still get he a lot.) so I wanted to ask the question about making PM more effective than it is.

I'm happy with everything but my face so far. >_< but thanks anyways! Big Grin

Think about it this way .... I have a heart condition. I have a Rx for nitro. I have both the spray, as well as the little white tablets.

According to my doctor's, the spray is just a tad quicker due to fact it does not have to dissolve, then absorbed by the capillaries under the tongue. The spray is over 95% effective, where as the pills are 90% if for no other reason, the off chance you could swallow the bitterness of the pill as it dissolves. YUCK! ! !

The PM pills are usually 500 mg each so do you use a lesser mg if you take the extract? Since the extract is more expensive than pills, it would cost much more for the same mg's if you don't use less mg's, correct?

Lost, I don't remember exactly, but the reason's I decided on the xtract was 1. Quicker bio availability, 2. Ease of use, 3. Should be easier to absorb with out putting that much strain on liver, pancreas etc., and cost.

3 drops of xtract from Ainterol is equivalent to one 500mg capsule. That came in an email directly from the USA Rep of Ainterol's. The last bottle I got, was the 1 ounce size. I have used since aprox. Oct 15th of 2013. Now grant it, I took a week break and missed my dosage a couple of time. But I have been using about 10 - 12 drops per day, which should equal about 3 -4 capsules. I will prolly have to re order in a week, or I may use that for a built in break. So figuring about 2 months.... It comes out about the same or better as per price per dose. And for me, if it did cost a little bit more, for the above reason's, it's really cost effective to me to use the xtract.

Doe it work as well???? I have went from a loose 38 B to a tight 38 C in about them 2 months. So, I am thinking as good if not better than the caps. And with a little guidance from a friend here on this board, I am "tweaking" my plan to maybe help it along. So, maybe in the next couple of months.... Even better? As a post script, up until recently, I cycled the PM extract with Fenugreek xtract and a few times with SP xtract. I am now trying different combo's to maximize potential and still not hurt my heart or other vitals.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon