Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No swelling at all?

Hi everyone, I've searched through the threads and NB forums too but still can't seem to find a solution.

I was really excited to use the NB system but even after a few months, (of very irregular use unfortunately due to circumstances) I still lose all swelling immediately when I remove the cups after pumping. They just deflate straight away.

Am I doing something wrong? I use a lot of lotion, drink a lot of water, even tried heating the domes gently as someone suggested but I get no swelling. I've tried a few different methods like 7:2 and pump and hold, pump and release (I could be doing this wrong, please feel free to re-explain to me what these are).

But I just get no swelling and it's disheartening, makes me not want to bother with pumping which is already difficult enough to find time alone to do it. Thanks in advance.

Personally I like just leaving them on for an hour or two... and if you have the air locks or buy some air valves then they should stay pumped up for a long time and you don't have to pump that much... as far as swelling... are your breasts touching the sides off the domes? I thing that the more they touch the less good its doing .. and may be even putting them in compression making them shrink? Have any photos with the domes on?

(23-11-2014, 02:58 PM)Karren Wrote:  As far as swelling... are your breasts touching the sides off the domes? I thing that the more they touch the less good its doing .. and may be even putting them in compression making them shrink? Have any photos with the domes on?

Thanks for your reply Smile

My breasts are somewhat tubular and underdeveloped, so they are mainly wide and conical without much volume. Due to the width they do touch the sides when I pump if that's what you meant? Or before I start pumping? But they don't seem really squished against the sides when I pump. They look good until I take the domes off :/ But I don't think I could go any larger in cup size as I can't fit both these domes on my chest at the same time at the moment, the rims of the domes need to overlap to fit but of course they can't as they won't get suction. I find it takes a while to get suction but when I do I can't move or they make noise and lose suction so I find I have to sit still and hold one in place at a time. It's also uncomfortable by my armpit and ribs if I move with them on.

I'm not too sure what I should do about those things. I don't have any photos sorry.x

I have always thought that there aren't enough different sizes and shapes to fit everyone out there.... did you get the silicone cushions? if not that may help... also try this with one at a time. Only put lube on the inside of your breasts.. from half below to half way above... put nothing on the outside... and clean your domes first.. the idea is to let the outside stick to where ever you place it and not pull anything from your side or under your arm...

I've used this technique to pull more of the bottom of my breast in and less of the top..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon