Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Post BO?

If you're having bad side effects from bovine ovary, will they go away after stopping the supplement? how long does it usually take?

I was worried because its a permanent form of growth, that the side effects might stay as well?

what happened after you stopped taking it?

What kind of side effects are you having? I haven't had any side effects....but I take progesterone cream? That might help?

(20-11-2014, 07:53 AM)NattyTooty Wrote:  What kind of side effects are you having? I haven't had any side effects....but I take progesterone cream? That might help?

I havent started yet because I dont want to deal with acne, I rather have my skin clear than anything! Boobs are nice and great, but your face-- everyone looks at.. I have dealt with acne in high school and it was really devastating for me :/

I am willing to take BO if I know, for sure, getting off of it the side effects would go away. Or would it change my hormonal make up, since it's making such drastic changes to my body, you know?

You take BO and PC?

It's my understanding that it takes at least 6 months for any permanence to occur. I am no expert by any means so take that with a pound or two of salt. But that is my understanding of it.

I have been taking it a little over a month without any side effects.

(27-11-2014, 06:58 PM)kanati Wrote:  It's my understanding that it takes at least 6 months for any permanence to occur. I am no expert by any means so take that with a pound or two of salt. But that is my understanding of it.

I have been taking it a little over a month without any side effects.

thanks so much Smile have you noticed good results?

(21-11-2014, 06:06 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(20-11-2014, 07:53 AM)NattyTooty Wrote:  What kind of side effects are you having? I haven't had any side effects....but I take progesterone cream? That might help?

I havent started yet because I dont want to deal with acne, I rather have my skin clear than anything! Boobs are nice and great, but your face-- everyone looks at.. I have dealt with acne in high school and it was really devastating for me :/

I am willing to take BO if I know, for sure, getting off of it the side effects would go away. Or would it change my hormonal make up, since it's making such drastic changes to my body, you know?

You take BO and PC?

I had terrible acne as a teenager. Really really bad!

But I've been on BO for about two months and haven't had a single pimple *knocks on wood*

Although I read others have gotten acne on it...hmmm

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon