Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Freyadtc's program

Hi everyone Smile,

So I lost 8 kilos last summer (I went sick in India) and I came back to France without fat anymore (no love handles anymore, a flat ass..).
Regarding my breast, I was already barely a 85A (=34A) not filling completely my bras and I lost some fat there too (so now I think I am a 34AA).

In such conditions, I decided it was time to do something for my weight and boobies.

I have always been complexed by my breast but was able to live with it: I will never undergo any surgery for it but I am willing to try NBE.

I began my program on 23 Oct 2014 and I am still waiting for some more "ingredients" to my success.

I am 37, no child, 1,76m/53 kg, and my starting measurements were 79 cm underbust, 72cm underbust. 69cm waist. 93 cm hips.

complements:
-Fenugreek 1200mg/day started on 21Oct
-blueberry ( for my eyes)-already in progress
-Collagene - hyaluronic acid -not yet arrived/started
-fish liver oil - not yet started

I prefer to stay away from puerira mirifica and hormonal stuff for the moment.

Massage
-no particular massage until 31 Oct, then I started massaging more seriously with Borage oil (no other oil for the moment) once a day +/- fenugreek powder mixed in.

-I introduced fat transfer chiyomilk massage and 360 chi message on 8 Nov, once a day. I don't spend a long time in it for the moment (e.g, I count 108 instead of 360).

-Also, twice a week, I put one drop of Kigelia africana CO2 extract in my hands before doing the oil massage. I think it has a significant effect but I am gauging for the moment.

-Fenugreek oil is on the way, I will do massaging with it when it arrives.

-I have a Talika phytoserum on the way, it is supposed to trigger the fat migration to the breast so.... and anyway, I need something for the skin that will suffer from the pump.

Pumps
I have a Noogleberry coming. I plan to do it 30 minutes/day the first week. I will revise the method depending on my experience.

Miscealaneous
On 8 Nov, I started listening once a day to a binaural tone made for breast enhancement. It does not hurt to try. I plan to listen to it while massaging or noogling.

Pictures
I don't post my starting pictures for the moment.
For reference, they are all taken with the same camera manual parameters in the same room (that has no window), so it will be easier to evaluate the progress.

Results
Quite immediately after fenugreek intake, I began to have this tingling/menstrual symptom in my breast.
As of today, my breast is quite painful (however my periods will be at the end of the month) and my bust measurement is 81cm (and still 72 underbust).
I noticed also that right after massage, there is another +1,5cm increase but it is not permanent.

Regarding my weight, I have no scale at home but I will be able to check next month.

I will keep you posted Wink

I am happy to share my first (encouraging) results Smile
My breast have been sore since the beginning of my NBE journey.
I take fenugreek, blueberry, collagene and massage my breast with fenugreek oil (sometimes mixed with kigelia extract and nigelle oil) and finish the massage by applying the bust serum from Talika (that I paid 9 euros).
I massage like 15 minutes. I also do a bit of fat transfer massage.
And I listen to a lot of binaural sounds twice a day (found on youtube including the rockmelon ringtone). I am pretty sure it has a lot to do with the grow.

I also started noogling on 21 November, but I do it once or twice a week during 30 minutes. I have my own theory regarding noogling.

i hope I will not be delusioned and that my breast will keep on that way.

for reference, the first pics on the left are dated 8Nov14 and the second pics are of today 13Dec14.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Pretty nice!! They ARE bigger!! But, I'd even be happy with the before picture!! VERY nice shape!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon