Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what do you think of this pm on Amazon?

I found a new pueraria mirifica brand on Amazon with good reviews
www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9749628926/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1415573935&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40
They said it's 100mg pure pm
What do you think. .
And what's your best pm brand?

(10-11-2014, 12:03 AM)sara_aaa19 Wrote:  I found a new pueraria mirifica brand on Amazon with good reviews
www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9749628926/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1415573935&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40
They said it's 100mg pure pm
What do you think. .
And what's your best pm brand?

I brought this but never used it. I was real picky on which brand I brought and I seemed quite happy with the way they farmed this & the region it comes from and also the dosage for a woman my weight. I may use it one day but I have other priorities right now. I think this is a sensible dosage to start with as other brands jump right in at 500mgs plus.

Speaking of Amazon, has anyone bought Ainterol PM from anywhere else besides Amazon, Ebay & the Ainterol website? I'm looking for someplace to buy it from that doesn't charge excessive shipping charges.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon