Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

any help for a trans girl?

I see a lot of females on here but not so many males. I was wondering could anyone help me far as what to expect and what dosage to take. I was planning to take ainterol Pueraria Mirifica and fish oil because I also want my booty to be a little softer Tongue . I will post more pics if someone responds lol

(08-11-2014, 03:57 PM)TS_Sarah Wrote:  I see a lot of females on here but not so many males. I was wondering could anyone help me far as what to expect and what dosage to take. I was planning to take ainterol Pueraria Mirifica and fish oil because I also want my booty to be a little softer Tongue . I will post more pics if someone responds lol

Hi and welcome Sarah... Please check the Breast Growth For Genetic Males area... You'll find a wealth of information (and lots of males)!

You should also check this site: http://sfemblog.wordpress.com/2013/04/29...tic-males/

As far as dosages, etc...
PM - 2000 to 3000 mg per day (but start slow, about 1/4 of that and ramp up every couple of days)
Fenugreek - you'll want to include FG, which will help with the curves and softness

Some supplements are counterproductive, so do your research before adding anything for purposes of breast growth.

You MUST give it at least 3 months before deciding it will/will not work; your mileage may vary - it took me 3 months of PM at that level to start "feeling" growth (formation of very firm tissue and heavy soreness).

Luck favors the prepared, so read up, make a plan, and be healthy...

-Jami

jami you're the best! would FG help with my booty too? lol

EDIT: i also heard maca root helped also any insight on that?

Hey! when you say softer, do you mean your skin?

Maca root helps build your butt! I used to have a curvy butt and then when I lost weight, I lost my curves-- I took maca root and BOOM my butt and hips curved out again and then-some! It was awesome ^^ I have noticed a bit of weight gain on it-- so taking it with exercise helped me, it toned my growing booty Smile

REALLY???? I thought most of us here were guys with tits!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon