Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

underboob goatsrue

http://yestheyrenatural.com/a-guide-to-h...hancement/

I was wondering if anyone has tried goat rue? is it better than fennugreek? what is a good way to grow more "under boob" tissue?

I heard it might be prolactin? :/

(08-11-2014, 04:38 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I heard it might be prolactin? :/

hi. yes it is the "go to" for boosting breastmilk. speaking from personal experience too. also when I used it for NBE it seems to work BUT they say the effect is only temporary and you will loose the swelling once you stop taking it which seems consistant if it only boosts prolactin while youre using it. I don't believe I retained anything after stopping either. otherwise its used as a blood cleanser and used like fenugreek for diabetics.
also if you tried it I tried mine with fenugreek and I had a lot of dizzy spells so id only use it on its own without complimenting it with fenugreek . id been told to eat something sugary when I had the dizzy spells but that didn't work for me.

I did fenugreek and goats rue and didn't get low blood sugar, but I also eat or drink something sweet everyday. I didn't know that goats rue lowers blood sugar??? But I know fenugreek does. If you eat fruit or drink juice, that should be fine.

Goats Rue worked for me, I got good growth with it, only took it for 2 months or so, but I did stop taking literally everything and stopped doing massages for about 3 weeks and lost everything & had to start over. So if you take it, take it for a while then wean off of it slowly, you might keep your gains that way.

Underboob, I'd suggest getting a noogleberry if you don't already have one. And search around on this site and the noogleberry forums. There's several people who've come up with some good ways to get more underboob with a noogleberry. Things like only oil up the bottom of your breasts before you pump, or make an insert to go into the domes that lifts your breast upward so more underboob gets in there & gets suctioned than upper boob. There's more methods, those are the ones I'm trying now.

(08-11-2014, 05:19 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(08-11-2014, 04:38 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I heard it might be prolactin? :/

hi. yes it is the "go to" for boosting breastmilk. speaking from personal experience too. also when I used it for NBE it seems to work BUT they say the effect is only temporary and you will loose the swelling once you stop taking it which seems consistant if it only boosts prolactin while youre using it. I don't believe I retained anything after stopping either. otherwise its used as a blood cleanser and used like fenugreek for diabetics.
also if you tried it I tried mine with fenugreek and I had a lot of dizzy spells so id only use it on its own without complimenting it with fenugreek . id been told to eat something sugary when I had the dizzy spells but that didn't work for me.

temporary, huh? sounds a lot like PM too-- do you think its safe to use together?

so you took both goats rue and fennu at the same time?

thanks for your information! I appreciate it. Smile

(11-11-2014, 09:42 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  I did fenugreek and goats rue and didn't get low blood sugar, but I also eat or drink something sweet everyday. I didn't know that goats rue lowers blood sugar??? But I know fenugreek does. If you eat fruit or drink juice, that should be fine.

Goats Rue worked for me, I got good growth with it, only took it for 2 months or so, but I did stop taking literally everything and stopped doing massages for about 3 weeks and lost everything & had to start over. So if you take it, take it for a while then wean off of it slowly, you might keep your gains that way.

Underboob, I'd suggest getting a noogleberry if you don't already have one. And search around on this site and the noogleberry forums. There's several people who've come up with some good ways to get more underboob with a noogleberry. Things like only oil up the bottom of your breasts before you pump, or make an insert to go into the domes that lifts your breast upward so more underboob gets in there & gets suctioned than upper boob. There's more methods, those are the ones I'm trying now.

Do you still use goats rue today?
I had a feeling the noogleberry works well with the size, shape and underboob area, the only thing is when I searched "underboob" or anything related to that on the site I got anything with the word "boob" in it! lol so you can imagine I couldn't find what I was looking for.
Have you used the noogleberry and noticed changes in your shape?
Thank you so much for your information and advice, this was very helpful! when i get the noogleberry, I will try that. ^_^

Hi everybodySmile

Do you cycle goats rue? i'm thinking in add goats rue and fennel but not sure if should cycle them and when..

(21-11-2014, 01:36 AM)Odile Wrote:  Hi everybodySmile

Do you cycle goats rue? i'm thinking in add goats rue and fennel but not sure if should cycle them and when..

I've asked that Q on this forum too ^^ apparently, everything should be cycled.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22138

read that thoroughly. Smile

tbh though, I am not sure when to cycle them.. I might post a Q on this later.. My thought process is, know your body. When your estrogen levels are rising, and when you're progesterone levels will rise.. I just don't know if when your progesterone starts to rise, if you should you take progesterone based herbs and when estrogen rises take esterogen/prolactin based herbs. or the other way around :/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon