Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can anyone tell me about Boost Your Bust??

Okay, so I've been absent for a looooong time. A brief history of my methods is trying UB which didn't do much for me at all since I have low body temperautre. Gave up on that and switched to an elaborate PM affair which worked, except I gained weight and was honestly a tad too complicated to follow on an everyday basis. It gets confusing Sad

Anyway, I basically stopped any breast enhancement methods for the past several months and now I'm eager to start again and I think what will reeeeeally make a difference is actually having a clear cut plan of what to do. I mean, I know nbe works - I've seen for myself that my breasts can grow but it takes sooooo long to work out a plan, tweak and research and I keep on coming across new info (all helpful but still confusing) that makes me switch up my plans.

I'm just wondering if anyone's tried Boost Your Bust? About the only thing I haven't extensively tried yet is herbs and it seems like she has a full program on it which would really simplify things for me. I just want to know some stuff before I buy it...If anyone has the book, can you tell me if she gives any details about other methods too? Also, how many herbs are in her program and does she mention anything about stuff like how to take them, the dosage, etc.

Also, are there different herbs in the program for different body types? Sorry for all the questions but I'm a little hesitant about herbs and want to make sure her program is going to suit me.

Thanks in advance Smile

I bought it, it;s all about saw palmeto fenugreek and red clvoer.. massage and nothing else.. do;t worth for spend money..

She puts everyone on the same program regardless of their starting hormone status. In my opinion this is just dangerous. Get a hormone panel, learn from the boards and find out what your body needs.

Ugh i stupidly bought it. Damn impulse buys. I read the whole thing in like an hour, it's mostly fluff and stuff I've read on this forum but not even as good. I can't use her plan, I hate how fenugreek makes me smell. Okay, off to do more research on herbs. I'm jsut on vitex now but I really want to try herbs...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon