Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular breast options confusion

Ok so for tubular breast your options are
Noogleberry
Bovine Ovary
Progesterone Cream
Nipple Reshaping (nipplettes,supple nipps)
And Massage right?

I just like it list things it help me think is there anything I'm missing

If you mean tapping the aerolas, yeah I've heard of that. Progesterone cream can help with the elongation, E2 will grow the tissue. Try going braless for a whlie, fennel, marshmallow root, radishes (hey don't laugh) it's a natural astringent.

Bottom line is if you'll choose BA over patience, Its totally up to you. (You'll still be beautiful no matter what you decide) Big Grin

(31-10-2014, 08:45 PM)Lotus Wrote:  If you mean tapping the aerolas, yeah I've heard of that. Progesterone cream can help with the elongation, E2 will grow the tissue. Try going braless for a whlie, fennel, marshmallow root, radishes (hey don't laugh) it's a natural astringent.

Bottom line is if you'll choose BA over patience, Its totally up to you. (You'll still be beautiful no matter what you decide) Big Grin

Your so sweet lotus Blush but it's not matter of patience I'm just total confused. Like for example I don't even know what elongation is/are or E2 either for that matter. I don't mind the time or work you need to get results but sometimes I feel like NBE isn't for me just based off of my shear confusion. I don't research all the time so it just feels like I get more questions then answers from the info I gather.

(31-10-2014, 09:15 PM)MooBerries Wrote:  
(31-10-2014, 08:45 PM)Lotus Wrote:  If you mean tapping the aerolas, yeah I've heard of that. Progesterone cream can help with the elongation, E2 will grow the tissue. Try going braless for a whlie, fennel, marshmallow root, radishes (hey don't laugh) it's a natural astringent.

Your so sweet lotus Blush but it's not matter of patience I'm just total confused. Like for example I don't even know what elongation is/are or E2 either for that matter. I don't mind the time or work you need to get results but sometimes I feel like NBE isn't for me just based off of my shear confusion. I don't research all the time so it just feels like I get more questions then answers from the info I gather.

Ok, no problem. Smile

I'll put it this way:

Estrogen grows boobies, certain herbs activate tissue growth, while progesterone offsets estrogen dominance and also activates tissue growth, it also helps the breasts grow outward. E2 is estradiol, (an estrogen).

I'll do my best in any way I can, ask away!. Big Grin

Ok well for example: androgens what are they and how exactly are they related to breast growth?

I have some ideas but I'm still confused. Like lately I've been growin a lot of facial face a beard to be exact. It's first it started when I was 17 with one or two but now that I'm 23 I have to many to count. So is that a sign that I have too much androgens? How exactly does effect my NBE? And how exactly do I go about changing it?

(04-11-2014, 01:25 AM)MooBerries Wrote:  Ok well for example: androgens what are they and how exactly are they related to breast growth?

I have some ideas but I'm still confused. Like lately I've been growin a lot of facial face a beard to be exact. It's first it started when I was 17 with one or two but now that I'm 23 I have to many to count. So is that a sign that I have too much androgens? How exactly does effect my NBE? And how exactly do I go about changing it?

Could be a sign of P.C.O.S , Polycystic ovary syndrome (say "pah-lee-SIS-tik OH-vuh-ree SIN-drohm") is a problem in which a woman's hormones are out of balance.

Symptoms tend to be mild at first. You may have only a few symptoms or a lot of them. The most common symptoms are:

*Acne.
*Weight gain and trouble losing weight.
*Extra hair on the face and body. Often women get thicker and darker facial hair and more hair on the chest, belly, and back.
*Thinning hair on the scalp.
*Irregular periods. Often women with PCOS have fewer than nine periods a year. *Some women have no periods. Others have very heavy bleeding.
*Fertility problems. Many women who have PCOS have trouble getting pregnant (infertility).
Depression.

http://www.webmd.com/women/tc/polycystic...c-overview

It also can be a sign of DHEA being high,
High DHEA-S levels along with elevated androstenedione and testosterone occur in PCOS. DHEA is produced mainly in the adrenal glands, with a small amount made in the ovary. Your body converts DHEA to testosterone. Between 50 to 75 percent of the testosterone in a woman's body comes from conversion of DHEA, with the rest produced by the ovary. The androgen DHEA-S is produced in the adrenal gland and high circulating levels of DHEA-S can occur when prolactin levels rise. Levels of prolactin, a hormone associated with lactation, are elevated in around 25 percent of women with PCOS, according to Dr. Marx. DHEA-S is also secreted with cortisol and cortisol levels rise during stress and in adolescence.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/432142...a-in-pcos/
http://www.uptodate.com/contents/polycys...the-basics

Honestly, I think tuberous breasts can benefit from collagen along with some healthy fats. DHT, is the evil androgen, prevents breast growth and gives ya(everyone) that nasty facial hair growth.

Ok I don't think I have PCOS but I have a family history of it though. My sister had it it took her 6 years to get pregnant. My cousin also had it and he to had to have he ovary removed. As well as my aunt so I'm very familiar with PCOS. When I was 18 my mom and sister took me to the doctor and they gave a sonogram to check cysts but did find anything and said everything looked perfect.

I have always had very heavy periods with lots of clotting(sorry for tmi). I have always been over weight but I mainly gain weight during stressful times I just shoot up like 20lbs. I've always suffered depression my whole life I try to keep it under control though it's only be the past year or so with he birth of my son things have been very stressful but I'm getting control of it.
By I'm not sure is they are all related to my hypoplasia
Or not.Huh

As well is collagen like the thing they put in people's lips?
I have been trying to get healthy fats eating be fish and stop using canola oil in my cooking. I use mainly olive or coconut oil now

Cortisol triggered by stress will prevent breast growth reaching full potential, except in older men with big bellys (which will release prolactin, then boom, gynecomatsia happens, and similar tubular breasts growth occurs). Depression, being overweight is another breast buster. Hormones are not balanced, out of harmony and not one with the universe, (too cheesy?, lol).

I'm talking about building collagen, take a look at these websites, (just for informational purposes).

Collagen is found in skin and connective tissue (ie tendons and ligaments). Taking collagen supplements can help to tighten skin and connective tissue. The tightened skin and connective tissue can be beneficial to breasts as it can help to firm up breasts as well as lift them. Collagen also improves circulation which can be beneficial to breast growth as more oxygen and nutrients get delivered to breast cells. - See more at: http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/is-c...1kaK7.dpuf

http://www.livestrong.com/article/121952...ich-foods/
Amino Acids
According to Dr. Howard Murad, a board certified dermatologist and clinical professor of dermatology at the University of California at Los Angeles, collagen production within the body's connective tissue depends on adequate levels of amino acids. There are nine essential amino acids, which can't be manufactured by the body itself and must be obtained through diet. Generally, animal sources such as poultry, fish, cheese, milk, and eggs provide all nine amino acids.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon