Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interest in wanting a bigger butt

Hello all,

Bit of a newbie here to the forums. First, I am a genetic male and I have this desire of wanting a bigger and more female looking butt. Usually I do exercise (swim twice a week, do a workout sets from a phone app about 3 or 4 times in a week where it is four different routines, one for each day). Some people have stated to liking how my butt appears already, but I do want to keep improving on it to go along with my feminine looking legs.

I'm a bit unsure of how or where to approach this since my goal is a bigger, curvier, more feminine looking butt and not looking for any other kind of major change like breast growth.

Usually I'm not good on intros, but I thought I have provided a bit of info here. Thanks in advance for those that take the time to read this.

(30-10-2014, 10:09 PM)Yof12 Wrote:  Hello all,

Bit of a newbie here to the forums. First, I am a genetic male and I have this desire of wanting a bigger and more female looking butt. Usually I do exercise (swim twice a week, do a workout sets from a phone app about 3 or 4 times in a week where it is four different routines, one for each day). Some people have stated to liking how my butt appears already, but I do want to keep improving on it to go along with my feminine looking legs.

I'm a bit unsure of how or where to approach this since my goal is a bigger, curvier, more feminine looking butt and not looking for any other kind of major change like breast growth.

Usually I'm not good on intros, but I thought I have provided a bit of info here. Thanks in advance for those that take the time to read this.

I'm a genetic female but have a killer curvy butt (my favorite body part - if only my boobs would grow to match it!). My tricks are the stairmill, running on inclines and lots and lots of squats and lunges. GO HEAVY on those. Also I spin and engage the glutes when I do that or ride my bike (sit or stand a bit further back in the saddle). Just work them and work them some more and you will build up some nice shape back there Smile

(05-11-2014, 08:05 PM)Wishin Wrote:  I'm a genetic female but have a killer curvy butt (my favorite body part - if only my boobs would grow to match it!). My tricks are the stairmill, running on inclines and lots and lots of squats and lunges. GO HEAVY on those. Also I spin and engage the glutes when I do that or ride my bike (sit or stand a bit further back in the saddle). Just work them and work them some more and you will build up some nice shape back there Smile

How lucky to be able that kind of results. I do usually do workouts that do involve squats and also swim, so I do have a bit of shape going. Although I would love to have even more of a female shape to them

How about this?, says it will firm and tone.

Bottom Lift
https://youtube.com/watch?v=cPdKknwBnG4

Maybe it would help if they'd show a real human butt instead of the nice toned one that doesn't need the device.

Following is a good program for a bigger and firmer butt:

1-Lunges, kicks, and squats with weight-see my thread "Exercise", post#10 and more.
2-Rub flax seed oil on butt.
3-Maca and weight gain. Just make sure thru exercise you won't add the weight to your tummy.

Good Luck, POM

(21-11-2014, 03:43 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Following is a good program for a bigger and firmer butt:

1-Lunges, kicks, and squats with weight-see my thread "Exercise", post#10 and more.
3-Maca and weight gain. Just make sure thru exercise you won't add the weight to your tummy.

Good Luck, POM

Will Flaxseed Oil stain/leave any kind of smell like fish oil does on clothing?

(21-11-2014, 03:55 AM)Yof12 Wrote:  
(21-11-2014, 03:43 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Following is a good program for a bigger and firmer butt:

Good Luck, POM
Will Flaxseed Oil stain/leave any kind of smell like fish oil does on clothing?
----------------------------------------
Flaxseed Oil hardly smells. I rubbed it on my booty before starting my daily exercise, and after my exercise I always took shower. So I did not have any clothing problem.

(21-11-2014, 03:55 AM)Yof12 Wrote:  Will Flaxseed Oil stain/leave any kind of smell like fish oil does on clothing?

I had issues when using it for breast massage - it stained my clothing and towels Sad So, you may want to dedicate a specific pair of workout shorts to it and wash / keep them separate?

(24-11-2014, 08:10 PM)Wishin Wrote:  
(21-11-2014, 03:55 AM)Yof12 Wrote:  Will Flaxseed Oil stain/leave any kind of smell like fish oil does on clothing?

I had issues when using it for breast massage - it stained my clothing and towels Sad So, you may want to dedicate a specific pair of workout shorts to it and wash / keep them separate?

Was afraid of that since I had run into that issue when trying fish oil a long time ago.

BUMP

How does the flax oil thing work? Does it aid in adding fat to the area?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon