Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sunny's *Back To Life* Program

Hi everyone,

I'm going to lay out and report my program here, called it *Back To Life* as that is essentially what it is all about... plus some added boobie (and butt) greed! Big Grin

Some background:

Height: 1,60 m / 5' 3"
Weight: not so sure, I'm more into measurements, probably 59 kg

Prior NBE programs: NB & UB four years ago, just to get my girls back into shape (it worked well and fast, after three months I was happy and stopped the program)

Hormones: History of PCO (without the "syndrome" but causingseveral operations due to ruptured and heavily bleeding cysts...) when I was a young woman, which ended abruptly when I met my husband (Big Grin!)

Children: 1, breastfeed with difficulties due to my nipples (especially the left ne) being somewhat inverted at the time. That's fixed by now though...

General: If I could count the days I've worn a bra in my live, they would probably not even add up to 1.5 years. I sometimes (still very seldom) wear one these days. My breasts did overall not change much over the years until they somehow went to sleep four years ago - got them back to life quickly back then and it lasted until some time at the end of last year. So now it was time for some serious resurrection work. Boobie and butt greed have kicked in, too, so I will not be satisfied with firmness and fullness this time!

I can grow muscles, gain and lose weight very easily and deducting from Dr. Lees hormone test questions I am probably somewhat estrogen deficient with slightly elevated testosterone. My cycle is very regular though, 27 - 29 days.

So here's the program I came up with and have been doing since September 25th (started on Maca about one week earlier because I simply love it and had already taken it earlier sometimes). I'll include all supplements and meals I usually eat, too...

Morning:
=====

Aumenti Breast cream after shower (breasts and butt)

Everyday:
1 Swanson BO
1 Swanson Multi-Glandular Women

2 g Fish Oil
1 NOW Lean Gel (7-keto DHEA and CLA)
1 Holistics Vitamin D + K2
1 probiotics tablet (lactobacillus acidophilus)

Everyday except when on my period:
2 tsp gelatinized Maca with water and some cream (40% fat)

coffee, no breakfast

Lunch:
====

2 Swanson BO

Shake made from:
10g Collagen
30g my own proteine blend (pea, soy, rice, Acai Berry, some added aminos)
2 tsp gelatinized Maca (no Maca during my period)
100 ml cream (40% fat)
200 ml water

Dinnertime:
=======

1 Swanson BO
1 Swanson Multi-Glandular
1 Swanson Pituitary
1 Swanson Thyroid (just first two months)
1 Swanson Kelp

2g Fish Oil
1 NOW Lean Gel (7-keto DHEA, CLA)

vegetables, meat (warm dinner), fruits, yoghurt (10% fat), cheese,...

Later in the evening / Before sleep:
========

1 tsp gelatinized Maca with water and cream again (not while on my period)

1 tsp Vitamin C and a little baking soda in water
2 g MSM (lose, place it on my tongue and wash it down with Vit C solution)
10g Collagen (solved in water)

Aumenti Breast cream (breasts and butt)

=========

As I am not into chocolate or snacks, I usually do not eat much more than the meals above, except for maybe some pistachos. I have been a quite heavy coffee drinker all my adult life - and yes, I still smoke. Blush

My Noogleberry contoured large domes don't really fit anymore and I do not like their form either (too long and narrow for shaping a breast), so I got some other domes from Germany, which I think have a much better fit.

So, when I go to sleep, I put on my domes and have them on with some pressure until I wake up later and remove them.

Every 4 days or so I take 1-2 days off so that the tissue has time to grow (I believe that breasts need time for that, just like muscles do, and have the feeling that pumping effects really kick in more after those breaks).

I am planning on adding PM cream sometime soon (breasts and butt). Ordered lose powder extract to add to my cream

My stats so far (just like in my current signature):

Start: 2014-09-25 (w/o bra):
Bust: 100cm / 39.5" - Under: 85cm / 33.5"
Waist: 78cm / 30.5" - Hips: 93cm / 36.5"

Current: 2014-10-25 (w/o bra):
Bust: 106cm / 41.5" - Under: 83cm / 32.5"
Waist: 74cm / 29.1" - Hips: 98cm / 38.5"

Will update my stats regularly, probably every two weeks or so.

Added two pictures that were taken on October 25th and will add more with next measurement. The bra does not fit well at all (bought it when I still "believed" in the official sizing tables, so it is an 85C. The straps aren't adjusted either. I now wear a 75F which really fits well - but it won't convert me into a "bra wearer" either...

Any questions, suggestions... I'd love to hear from all of you!

Happy growing to everyone! Big Grin

Well they sure look great in the bra! Happy boobie journey Smile

Hi Sunny,

Cool, let them girls free!, my sentiments too!, yeah I agree, the bra does looks good on you. You mentioned increased T, here's some info to consider if T is a concern, also the use of kelp. Although all imo are healthy, it's something to be aware of impacting an NBE program. (good luck)

Dhea hormonal effects, increased testosterone levels and increased acne.

Fish oil increases free Testosterone,

Kelp is anti-estrogenic, it slows the production of estradiol and inhibits E receptors.

You're gorgeous!

@isobasic: Thank you! And again - you've got the curves I can only dream of, love them!

@Lotus: Thanks a lot for your input, it really is appreciated!! I read many of your greatly informative posts here, so thanks for those, too! Smile

The Thyroid and Kelp are only meant as a two-month (1 bottle) support program, due to a recent thyroid check I had. Spent the first 38 years of my life near the sea, with enough iodine by simply breathing in... have been away from the sea for eight years now and I refuse to use salt etc. with added iodine (and fluor). Will evaluate once those two months will be over.

I am (fortunately) not in a hurry with my overall NBE program and the first month has been incredible (my husband cannot believe his eyes... he never thought that NBE could work that fast and loves it as much as I do Big Grin!)

I take the fish oil to raise my coagulation time due to past issues (opted out of big pharma's program a while ago) and I also take Nattokinase (blood thinning & fibrinolytic) and Serratopeptidase (fibrinolytic) due to that. As those do not impact hormones or NBE (or do they???), I did not mention them in my post.

As far as I've read, the 7-keto DHEA (as a DHEA-metabolite) is said to not have the hormonal impact of DHEA itself. Will monitor my skin and overall symptoms though (I've never had any issues with acne since puberty, so I'll definitely notice any changes...)

Again, thanks for your feedback and lots of big boobie vibes from Scandinavia! Big Grin

@wishinandhopin: Thank you, that was sweet! Blush

I've just had a look at your program pics and your girls are really coming back to life, too, it was great to see those pics!!! Keep going and growing Big Grin

So it's time for a little update...

Measured yesterday, day 8 of my cycle, to check whether results had gone down or not (earlier measurements were taken 2 days before/on the first day of my period, and I usually have quite some pre-/post-period fluctuations). I am so happy to see that I have only lost in the middle section this time!

2014-11-02 (w/o bra):
Bust: 106cm / 41.5" - Under: 82cm / 32.3"
Waist: 73cm / 28.7" - Hips: 98cm / 38.5"

I couldn't wait for my Maca break to be over. As I obviously still benefit strongly from it (noticed that my energy levels slowly but surely went down during my break), I will probably not take a break from Maca during my next period (if I still feel that way then, that is) but during the one after that one.

I am also wondering whether Maca could be the reason for me to not have ANY bad side effects from the BO... zero, zilch, nada. Quite the opposite, I am more balanced than ever and wasn't even moody the day before my period arrived, which I usually am. My husband will want me to keep taking this stuff forever...

I have prepared a PM tincture to mix with my breast/butt cream, it will be ready for application-testing this week. Big Grin

Big boobie vibes to all growers!

Today is the 15th day of my cycle, so it was time to take a picture and some measurements again...

Over the past two days, I've had the growing pains of my life - feels like being pregnant again (back then, I went from a B to an E cup within two weeks starting from the day my period was due...).

As my breasts do not (yet?) have the size they had during pregnancy and breastfeeding, I am not concerned about stretch marks though right now. The ones I got during pregnancy are nearly invisible by now, too. So time doesn't only do bad things to one's body! Big Grin

Current measurements -

2014-11-09 (w/o bra):
Bust: 106cm / 41.5" - Under: 82cm / 32.3"
Waist: 72cm / 28.3" - Hips: 98cm / 38.5"

I was happy to find that my waist hadn't grown (but went down another cm), as work was stressing me out, so I ate some crap and couldn't bring myself to work out at all. This has to change a.s.a.p...

Emotionally, the BO and Maca combination still seems to work perfectly (otherwise, my poor hubby would have had a hard time bearing with me over these past two weeks).

Breast cm haven't changed, the picture shows what I feel though - added fullness! Big Grin

As this works so well, I will not add any PM to my breast cream. The tincture is ready to go, so I can add it at any point...

Happy growing to everyone!

Sunny, you look awesome. <3 POM

you look amazing, congrats

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon