Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Underdeveloped breasts. What type?! help please!

Lightbulb 

Hi everyone,

I'm 23 i'm trying to growth my boobs with NBE for some time now.
But nothing seems to really work for me.
I've made some hormonal tests and doc says everything is ok.

Can you help me to find a correct programme for me and what type of hormonal dominance would i have for the shape of my breasts?
I think they are tubular breasts.
I've posted some pics for you to help me.

My last programme was:
1-14--> PM capsules + PM cream
14-28-->FG capsules + PC
1-28--> SP capsules + Amino Acids at night + collagen

Now i'm just trying gain some weight again and balance hormones with MACA:

MACA (gradually increasing doses, now 500mg day)
Vitamin D and Complex B
MSM at night
Volufiline cream
Increasing protein

PS - thoughts on bovine ovary?!

thanks for any help Smile

Your breasts don't really look tubular, just a little shape difference between the two of them but I think they look really nice Smile

Did you get to see the test results from the doctor?
Mine said everything was normal and I asked to see the chart. There I could see that my DHEA was way below the normal range and that my estrogen was high (but normal) and my progesterone low (but normal) but perhaps imbalance between the two of them. So weird he didn't say anything. Especially the DHEA.

Have you looked into the suction method? That can work without messing with your hormones if you don't have an imbalance.

My best advise it to be healthy. Drink a lot of water, try to get all the vitamins and minerals you need (preferably by eating food). Paying close attention to Zinc. And don't forget to eat enough proteins and healthy fats. We really need them.

Good luck Smile

I don't know what to tell you and it's probably not much help, but they certainly are pretty!! I don't see anything wrong with them, unless you just want them bigger, but I seriously doubt they're tubular.

(25-10-2014, 08:25 PM)CousinRose Wrote:  Your breasts don't really look tubular, just a little shape difference between the two of them but I think they look really nice Smile

Did you get to see the test results from the doctor?
Mine said everything was normal and I asked to see the chart. There I could see that my DHEA was way below the normal range and that my estrogen was high (but normal) and my progesterone low (but normal) but perhaps imbalance between the two of them. So weird he didn't say anything. Especially the DHEA.

Have you looked into the suction method? That can work without messing with your hormones if you don't have an imbalance.

My best advise it to be healthy. Drink a lot of water, try to get all the vitamins and minerals you need (preferably by eating food). Paying close attention to Zinc. And don't forget to eat enough proteins and healthy fats. We really need them.

Good luck Smile
can i please ask you why to pay close attention to zinc?

Thank you for your opinions CousinRose and Missed Miss Smile
Yes i've seen the results of the blood analises but it was everything within limits. I don't have them with me to check them again now but i'll try soon.

Never tryed suction method but massages really improve my breasts condition. Maybe i'll try the suction too.

Now i think that i'm gonna try MACA for some time more to regulate hormones and to perceive better the effects of it on me.

And what do you think about adding amino acids to promote the growth hormone and bovine ovary? And why is zinc so important?

In my first plan i've always felt that my breasts improved in shape and size in the luteal phase when taking FG and massaging with Pc. But never with the first plan had visible effects on real growth Sad

By doing those online hormonal tests, like dr lee test, i can't never get any real conclusion, since i seem to have symptoms from the various groups.

Hi Odile,

you've got some really beautiful boobies and they do not look tubular at all to me. They have a really nice lift!

You are still young and if your hormones are within range, I'd stay with Maca, take MSM/Vit C/collagene, good proteines, maybe even zinc (it is important for connective tissues). Good fats are important, too!

Other than that, massage (lots!) and suction - but go very easy with the pumping part, no need to hurry things!

I'd also recommend touching and playing with your boobs as much as possible, giving them good and warm thoughts, too - they'll be grateful and proud. Treat them as the wonderful breasts they are! You might notice that this alone can cause that special tingling, once the connection is all "set up"...

The mind is the greatest tool we have...

Happy growing! Smile

Thanks Sunny68 Smile

I'm going to stick with MACA as i've already tried other herbs and didn't work.. now i want to regulate hormones and don't mess with them, as i'm not sure about their levels. And i do have to gain some weight too as i've lost too much in the last months.

So in your opinion i should not add aminos or BO to estimulate growth and growth hormone? And about herbs to estimulate prolactin?

Hi Odile,

sorry for the late reply, I had some hard days at work this week, so I was tired yesterday when I got home..

Good protein blends carry enough of the necessary aminos, so if you are getting enough protein, I'd see no need to add to that.

If I were you, I'd give the Maca more time and also massage (especially as you mentioned that you felt it was helping), maybe even add a little suction for stimulation of the tissue.

If all this will not bring about some development after e. g. three months or so, I would go for the BO option.

Hope this helped and have a great weekend! Smile

Hi Sunny,

Well i'm stick with MACA right now and i'm impatiently wainting for my breast pumps to arrive Big Grin

I've also ordered BO but i'm gonna give MACA more time without BO, at least one more month.

Now i'm adding a complex of vitamin C, E and Zink to my program. So i'm with MACA, MSM, C, D, E and Zink. And of course massage, massage, massage (with volufiline cream).

But now my skin is breaking out a bit :// like it used to happen when i cycled PM + FG + SP. Do you think it's a signal of more androgens in my body?

Hi Odile,

great to hear that you'll give it some more time!

Where exactly does your skin break out? All over your body, in your face, on your breasts?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon