Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry and skin problems

Hi girls, does anybody around here notice whiteheads and dry skin on shoulders face neck and collarbones?
I think it has something to do with blood circulation.
I am going to try gingko biloba for it since I never had skin problems before.
My neck is as dry as paper..you see this white glow on my neck and shoulders.
The whiteheads I have dont come to the surface, which make them chronical.. When i can remove them there comes out nothing but blood.
They also sit on my forehead right on a vein.. And when they go away new ones come back at the same spot within days or a week.
The whiteheads are all over my face you cannot see them very well because they lay deep, but where they are i have terrible itch. I also have itch on the top of my breasts up to my collarbones, my neck, face and shoulders.
Sometimes the itch spreads all over my body often as I wake up and after i got a hot shower, which to me again makes it point to a circulation problem.

So after i used Noogleberry i got whiteheads deep down in the second skin layer and horrible dry skin.. anybody else have skin problems linked to the use of breastpumping?

xoxo

I am trying to find some old posts off girls who've had acne after noogleberry but i cant find it anymore. Also i dont know if they are still having these problems and if they made a scan off the bloodvessels in the breasts. Is there anybody out here who noogled and made a scan of their bloodvessels of the breasts?
Saw unusual things on there?
Or having unusual skin irritations itch dryness quicker aging or ofcourse acne?

I need to find the answers for the questions i have , Until now i cant find it I am feeling like I am in a black whole and I am the only one who is in that after Noogleberry. I'll keep searching..
But one thing i know is when your connective tissue isnt strong enough(which probably was my case with little tissue) you can do serious damage to everything inside of your breasts.
I should go to a doctor, i know but its not easy they probably never saw a case like me.. Thats why i really want to talk to somebody suffering from this problems to..

I wait for the answers, thanks girls

The acne you describe, while I can't relate to noogleberry sounds like a special condition my old high school biology teacher had. They were embedded in the skin, so you coucouldn't see them at first glance, but they were there.
She said she found a dermatologist who was able to find a regime to help her. It never got rid of it, but she said that it greatly reduced its nuisance.
Hope that helps!

Thanks beckie didnt knew there were conditions like that.. Though i dont think it is similar to my case since it's related to the itch. Itch often occurs when allergic(i'm not i saw a dermatologist 3 times) or when having blood circulation problems. Since I experience numbness in my arms when holding them up and numbness in my legs or other body parts I can kinda say that i have a blood circulation problem, this all happened steadily after the usage of Noogleberry.
Often these purple-ish indentions occur on the sides of my breast and in my armpit, these are too signs for me that I've damaged something.
They only occur after massage which I do gentle and after showering.
Also i love to sleep on my belly, but lately when i wake up i feel very sore and have indentions on my belly which fade within 6 hours or so.
And my last complain my breasts feel like they are bruised very badly sometimes, like somebody has beaten me up..Huh
But i wonder, what would happen if you ''mispump'' with your veins, will they stretch out or will they suck close like a vacuum?
What do you think what could've happened in the worst case?
And cant i solve that naturally?
Lately I've been excercising more and it reduces the numbness through the day, but when i take a long sleep or sit it is there again like everyday.
And I always was a sportive healthy type with plenty off energy, i used to smoke weed to relax a bit and sit on my ass.. But now i only want to sit on my ass i am so tired even if i did nothing. I just wake up being tired.

For the people out here that are interested in reducing at least tiny black/white heads (for me it seem to be working and many others on the internet and many for who its not)
I've been using the Oil Cleansing Method shortened as OCM. I use it with sesame oil. It seems to be healing up my skin, reducing my mild acne..and thats not all, I've been using it for like maybe 3 weeks 4 weeks max and i see my one and only wrinkle softens. It really reduced I'm for sure. People telling me I'm looking good or what I did to my skin. My skin also looks glowing and more healthy from color.
I do use it while taking a warm shower then dry my skin lightly and massage it, let it on for max 5 min and then make sure you remove everything with a warm washing cloth.
End with a splash off cold water. It is a bit hard to get the oil off sometimes, so dont use more then a dime anyway the slightly more work pays off. Dont use tonic or daycream after it. Its not neccesary and contributes to the great effects I've been seeing.
And if you noticed you coulndt get all af you can take the last bits off with a dry or humid cloth. *dont pull the skin*

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon