Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Some general questions

Hello all,

I believe I have slightly tuberous breasts. I have been trying progesterone bream for the past few months during the 2nd half of my cycle but it doesn't seem to be helping me. They aren't that bad but I would like to see some growth. I am concerned because I might get pregnant soon and I have heard that women with these types of breasts usually don't get much growth during pregnancy and also have a tough time breast feeding. Has anyone here been successful with this? My breasts are very sensitive. During Pms they get slightly bigger and I generally feel a lot of tingling and even some pain, so I am hoping this is a good sign. Does anyone else with this type of breast ever feel tingles or breast pain with Pms? Thank you.

From what I have read, PC can take months to start affect.
I have slightly tuberous if not constricted breasts myself and get the odd pain in my NBE program and find the best swelling afterwards.
So keep at it! But make sure to have your hormones tested as PC has been shown to increase T levels .
So like me , I doubt you experienced breast growth pains as a teenager, these tingles you describe , I believe to be the equivalent.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon