Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breasts getting bigger(perkier) but not fuller

Sad 

Greetings ppl... this is my first post here; though i have been a religious silent stalker Big Grin
I have been into NBE for the past 4 months.
My starting measurements were :
over breast --> 31.5"
under breast --> 27"
Current measurements are :
over breast --> 33.5"
under breast --> 27"

Though my breasts are perkier now and they stand out more but they have not filled out. Any suggestions for getting a fuller and rounder set of boobies Wink

More details :
  • I am currently following a program which involves fenugreek,saw palmetto,wild yam,MSM, cod liver oil, bust tea.
  • I also massage my breasts everyday for 10-15 mins with olive+ fenugreek oil.
  • Along with that i also pump my breasts with noogleberry for atleast 1 hr daily.

Kindly help me out here Huh
Happy growing!!!

i also have the same problem i am waiting others to answer

Hi ladies, I too suffered the same problem. I was measuring 46 inches across but not a lot of fullness, which made me sad. I started massaging much more frequently using flaxseed oil, this really helped. I would also apply a thin layer of flaxseed oil on my boobs and sleep with it to be absorbed. I also invested in a noogleberry and it really helped as well. Finally, I added PM to my program and now the fullness is amazing. Good luck!

My breast had always looked underdeveloped because they weren't full. They were kind of shaped like triangles lol. What I think has helped me is to not wear a bra as often as I can, as well as padding my noogleberry so that the air pressure is evenly distributed in the cup so that my full breast is getting pumped. I know that going out without a bra may seem like a weird solution, but my breast hang better and somehow have taken a rounder shape naturally without the bra. Also you can try chest exercises to build your pectoral muscles, that will definitely make your breast look rounder and fuller.

Thank you busty-amazon-tbj n TulleSkirts555 for ur valuable suggestions!
Yah i agree noogleberry does give a nice swelling and make dem look fuller... Wink
Also i had read somewhere dat exercising ur chest could actually decrease ur size..as in the fatty tissues in dem ( please ! burst dis myth somebody )
As of bras i am quite skeptical coz...i have heard quite radically opposite views from different ppl...some are in favour ( help support the breasts and make them stay in one place and also help with fat grafting) and others deny ( may inhibit the blood supply to the breasts and interfere with the lymphatic nodes)
I remember reading sumwhere in the forum about progesterone helping to add roundness to the breasts...but i am no expert
So any suggestions?!?
Happy growing!

(19-10-2014, 10:25 PM)lemons2melons Wrote:  Thank you busty-amazon-tbj n TulleSkirts555 for ur valuable suggestions!
Yah i agree noogleberry does give a nice swelling and make dem look fuller... Wink
Also i had read somewhere dat exercising ur chest could actually decrease ur size..as in the fatty tissues in dem ( please ! burst dis myth somebody )
As of bras i am quite skeptical coz...i have heard quite radically opposite views from different ppl...some are in favour ( help support the breasts and make them stay in one place and also help with fat grafting) and others deny ( may inhibit the blood supply to the breasts and interfere with the lymphatic nodes)
I remember reading sumwhere in the forum about progesterone helping to add roundness to the breasts...but i am no expert
So any suggestions?!?
Happy growing!

I heard that exercising decreases size as well but I actually had to try it out, and it had the opposite effect for me. Because my pectoral muscles are getting bigger, my boobs are perkier and lifted more. The same goes for the bra myth. I had always been told that you MUST wear a bra for support and to prevent sagging. Then I read from a few women that it is actually the opposite and by wearing a very loose bra, or possibly no bra, the blood circulates more, and from having your breast hang free it strengthens the muscles. I now only wear padded or push up bras on special occasions instead of everyday. I think the main point is that you have to find what's best for you. People are always going to say what's best and what isn't but you won't know what's best for yourself unless you try. I am still trying to find what's best for my nbe routine and I've been doing it on and off for 10 months. I hope you find what works best for you!

Lots of advice il add what i know worked for my fullness most.
Well when I took swanson ovarian glandular I think I had almost a cup size in just fullness because I could wear a goal bra that was far too big just before taking it but my measure tape didn't really tell me I had grown so all of it was fullness rather than across nipple forward growth.
Using a bigger cup with noogleberry so its wider than breast all the time I had done nbe I used xxl cups with mine I have gained so much fullness and shape from all my nbe time i too had the small boobs that looked quite pointy from the side. I too wear a bra very little when I do its a very accurate fitting one with the don't add inches to bandsize method my advice on bras do what is comfortable for you but don't wear to bed and wear a bra that perfectly fits never never get measured in the VS onsize fits most method it could cause breast tissue to move out of breast.
Pueraria with progesterone( I had depo provera) first time I used this I got much rounder fuller breasts I don't recommend BC but maybe a natural progesterone cream could work too.
Massage yes is important for nice shape too.

Hi TulleSkirts555,
tnx again for ur prompt help...i will give exercise a shot and see if it is for me (actually m very petite) but packing some pecs and increasing muscle mass does sound as a apt advice...

Also i am very much keen on knwing frm u about ur journey...ur starting stats and wat u r now...wat method u chose...a dose of inspiration Wink

@ BonitaDDs ,
dat was some serious and to the point piece of advice!!
U r amongst the few ppl on dis forum who i follow religiously and trust me u have been a "huge" inspiration!! Wink Wink
I have noted ur bra advice...m thinkin of wearing perfect fitting bra during d day (not d ones dat almost suffocate u!) and ditching it durin nighttime...
Also, i am on herbal breast enhancement and u suggested using swanson ovarian glandular...it may sound naive but i jus wanted ask whether we can do both at a time i.e. herbal + glandular? ( sorry i totally have no idea)
As of PM i have kept it as my last option...m goin to exploit the power of herbs to the most and if dey fail...PM - u r my saviour :p
I am tempted to add a quality PC cream to my program...may b i'll give it a shot too!!
thanx again lovely ppl...

(20-10-2014, 03:52 PM)lemons2melons Wrote:  Hi TulleSkirts555,
tnx again for ur prompt help...i will give exercise a shot and see if it is for me (actually m very petite) but packing some pecs and increasing muscle mass does sound as a apt advice...

Also i am very much keen on knwing frm u about ur journey...ur starting stats and wat u r now...wat method u chose...a dose of inspiration Wink

I started at a 32 A but now I'm a 32/34 B. I quit nbe for a little bit but now I'm starting up again. I had an extremely petite frame when I started because I was into ballet. I was 5'7 and barely 110lbs. Now I am not dancing as much so I have gained a little weight but mostly from weight training. I now hover around 125lbs.

My old routine was mostly concentrated around herbs (I tried Breast Assure, PM, Breast Actives, Bust Maxx) with little noogling . Now my routine is basically noogling 1-2x a day for 1hr+ each session. I massage with flaxseed oil for 5-15 minutes 2x a day. I take fenugreek 3x a day with meals. I also bench press w/ 30lbs 3x a week.

I have noticed that my body is responding better to this routine because I am almost a C cup. It seems like I'm making progress a lot quicker than my last nbe experience.

Of course there are days where I see a woman with huge natural breast and then I look down at mine and get so disappointed. But there are also days where I look down at mine and get excited, and I even feel proud.

I have come so far but I have a long way to go. I think the best thing that you can do is to not compare yourself to others. I still have problems with that. Instead compare your present self to your past self. Take pictures even if no one sees them but you. Just don't obsess over them and don't look at them every minute of every day. Compare pictures once or twice every month and I'm sure you will feel great.

Also eat healthy, exercise, do yoga, etc. I cannot stress enough about how important exercising is. I didn't really exercise my first time around with nbe. Actually I didn't really eat healthy either. But now with a good diet and exercise, my body is responding quicker so definitely don't put off exercising. Plus try increasing your protein especially if your gonna weight lift. Protein helps to build muscle and it makes a huge difference.

I hope some of my info helps you. Everyone on here gives such amazing advice. I'm pretty sure with a good consistent routine, and tips and tricks from members of this site, you will have what you want in no time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon