Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

want to buy up'll D (to back up Brava at work

Information 

Hi everyone, I'm up for my second Brava 12 week marathon. Cool

I want to be really prepared this time. Anyone know about up'll device (I will buy D size)? That can back up suction when I'll be out of Brava. See attached image. I wanted to buy it from kenko.com, but they stopped selling it(((

Do you know any online store with worldwide shipping? Huh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Star 

Or maybe someone already used up'll-D and can sell it to me? Maybe the pads + bra? anyone?

Hey! I just read your old thread about your brava progress last year- those were fantastic results!! I was going to post on that thread but thought I might get spanked by someone since its a year old. Lol.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14797&highlight=Brava

Anyways, I'd love to help you, but I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm actually posting to see if you could explain what you're talking about because I'm getting more and more frustrated with noogleberry and considering maybe trying brava. You've posted a lot of help about it already Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon