Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Missed/Late Period with PM??

My period came today....12 whole days past its due date! Has anyone else noticed this? I've never missed or had a late period before. The only change I made in my PM regimen was doubling my dose from 1 pill a day (for 14 days after the last day of my period), to two pills a day. Also I mistakenly went for 16 days instead of 14. So that's what I attribute it to. Has this happened to anyone before? If so, how did you "fix" it? Any advice on what to do so it doesn't happen again? I read somewhere that PM altering/delaying your period can even lead to permanent stop/ending of your period. I definitely DO NOT want that to happen so any info/advice would be great!

Yeah PM is pretty strong, this guide shows what your estrogen should be doing in a normal menstrual cycle, I've rather scared myself off using it too long in any cycle. I am still playing around with the dates and quantities.

[Image: HormoneCycle.jpg]

Use that as you will!

Hi.

Yeah, I had this too last year. I had the longest cycle of my life with PM, 42 days.

My suggestion is you take a break from PM for about two cycles, meanwhile use Progesterone cream during the luteal phase of your cycle as directed on the bottle.

Hiyee girls!

Does pm work for increasing boobs size? I am cycling too, for first 15 days of my period then stop till the next period starts. Im just done with 15 days, but it seems theres no much effect on my boobs size. How long do u girls take to see results??

Thankkeeeww!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon