Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

best PC cream?

Thank you. I'm also happy with my progress. I've used only 1/2 tube in that time, but it has grown to 1 cup. then I continued to use 1/2 tube, but not twice a day and not everyday and it has no growth Sad

So I suggest, if you want to use nip fab, use it every day twice a day. Hope it will work for you, too

(26-11-2014, 12:47 AM)josephine153 Wrote:  Thank you. I'm also happy with my progress. I've used only 1/2 tube in that time, but it has grown to 1 cup. then I continued to use 1/2 tube, but not twice a day and not everyday and it has no growth Sad

So I suggest, if you want to use nip fab, use it every day twice a day. Hope it will work for you, too

Your body might be building up a tolerance to it. :/ if that happens, try to cycle it? this way your body has a chance to rest until it goes back into your blood stream.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon