Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My plan

so last night I found myself in the ER with these side effects
Headache (severe), dizziness, weakness, or numbness
Eye problems (vision loss or blurring), speech problems
& crazy heart palpitations.

are you fxxking kidding me. I am so fxxking pissed. I FINALLY start BC and I get, not even the side effects-- but WARNING SIGNALS. like, come on, am i destined to have a retarded messed up body forever???

I called my doctor today and she said she never heard of anyone getting those symptoms, that I might have had an allergic reaction to the BC.

are you kidding me.. now its like i have to do my research all over again on which BC is good for skin and my body, I dont even know if I want to go on BC anymore, what a horrible experience.. now im freaking out, I wonder if PM would do that to me.. sigh..

(25-02-2015, 08:09 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  so last night I found myself in the ER with these side effects

are you fxxking kidding me. I am so fxxking pissed. I FINALLY start BC and I get, not even the side effects-- but WARNING SIGNALS. like, come on, am i destined to have a retarded messed up body forever???

I called my doctor today and she said she never heard of anyone getting those symptoms, that I might have had an allergic reaction to the BC.

are you kidding me.. now its like i have to do my research all over again on which BC is good for skin and my body, I dont even know if I want to go on BC anymore, what a horrible experience.. now im freaking out, I wonder if PM would do that to me.. sigh..
Oh shit chick I really feel for you ESP given what happened to me!
I'l pm you later but don't take ANYTHING herbal or otherwise for now. Its like one thing unbalances the other and the worst bit is trying to figure out what! Im soo glad you didn't end up hurt too. Could have been soo much worse much like for me.
Talk soon.

(25-02-2015, 08:14 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(25-02-2015, 08:09 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  so last night I found myself in the ER with these side effects

Oh shit chick I really feel for you ESP given what happened to me!
I'l pm you later but don't take ANYTHING herbal or otherwise for now. Its like one thing unbalances the other and the worst bit is trying to figure out what! Im soo glad you didn't end up hurt too. Could have been soo much worse much like for me.
Talk soon.

thank you for your concern, love. yeah me too. my doctor wants to prescribe me a different one, or ortho tri and I just dont even want to take it at all anymore :/ I guess i'll wait a while to start taking anything, I was only on it for 2 days but now Idk what to do.. :/
I am so glad you're safe too, I was really worried about you!

Hi missboobshirt, I believe you should not take a different bc pill. Bc pills are really, really bad and I regret that I took a bc pill for so many years (around 10 years). I was young and naive and only took if to get a nicer skin. But its not worth it, it can totally mess up your hormones. I believe the bc pill was also the reason why I got problems with my thyroid and a fibroid in my uterus.

I know a girl (she is in her twenties) who is taking a bc pill and she made a saliva test last year to measure her hormones. The result was that her body is not producing any estrogen or progesterone because of the bc pill. I mean thats really very bad. Don't make the same mistake which I did. Maybe your body is telling you that you should stay away from it. Take care!

(25-02-2015, 09:03 PM)peggy Wrote:  Hi missboobshirt, I believe you should not take a different bc pill. Bc pills are really, really bad and I regret that I took a bc pill for so many years (around 10 years). I was young and naive and only took if to get a nicer skin. But its not worth it, it can totally mess up your hormones. I believe the bc pill was also the reason why I got problems with my thyroid and a fibroid in my uterus.

I know a girl (she is in her twenties) who is taking a bc pill and she made a saliva test last year to measure her hormones. The result was that her body is not producing any estrogen or progesterone because of the bc pill. I mean thats really very bad. Don't make the same mistake which I did. Maybe your body is telling you that you should stay away from it. Take care!

yeah I don't think I will be going on a different one.. sorry for TMI but I am bleeding today! idk what those 2 pills did to me Sad
if I may ask, does that mean you do not take any herbs as well? I am wondering now if herbs would have the same effect on the body.
thank you for your advice, i really appreciate it <3

You are welcome. I take herbs, but not very estrogenic ones like PM. You can see here what I take: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17155&pid=144441#pid144441

(03-03-2015, 03:05 AM)peggy Wrote:  You are welcome. I take herbs, but not very estrogenic ones like PM. You can see here what I take: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17155&pid=144441#pid144441

oh awesome Smile I will check it out now ^_^

So after looking at peggy's page and her great plan, i've decided to look into Liver Bupleurum (thanks for sharing it peggy!)
http://www.amazon.com/Planetary-Herbals-...B0009EXMKW
has some really great reviews Smile

I love finding new nbe stuff

anti androgens:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17416

also here is a post of me in my favorite bra, this is a push up, but they still look nice in it. right now my unpadded bras are too big, my swelling is gone Sad and because of the stupid BC idk when it will be back. *huge sigh* I would like for them to stay this size all month.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow your boobs are so huge. Smile

Good grief woman those boobs are massive!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon