Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thinking of starting BO. Advice, please

Heart 

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've posted here.
I'm looking into starting BO (Swanson)

I don't mind my breasts being small (small B); I just want them to firm back up a bit (if they grow, then that will be fine as well! Big Grin )

I've looked through some of the BO threads, and just have a couple questions.

1. Would BO affect my body hair? I've noticed lately my body hair has been growing faster, and seems to be a little darker than before. I'm wondering if I have a hormone imbalance.

2. Are there any side effects? Would my mood be affected? Someone mentioned it was like going through puberty again.

Thanks!

(10-10-2014, 07:17 PM)InsaneOblongata Wrote:  Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've posted here.

I don't mind my breasts being small (small B); I just want them to firm back up a bit (if they grow, then that will be fine as well! Big Grin )

1. Would BO affect my body hair? I've noticed lately my body hair has been growing faster, and seems to be a little darker than before. I'm wondering if I have a hormone imbalance.

2. Are there any side effects? Would my mood be affected? Someone mentioned it was like going through puberty again.

Thanks!

hey love,
If you have excess hair on your body it is because you have high male androgens such as testosterone.. if BO does do that to you, the best bet is to try drinking spearmint tea or taking something that will block the male hormones.

http://mustgrowbust.com/2012/5-delicious...-your-bust

read the last, spearmint tea.

BO works by activating the endocrine system, it basically puts your body back into puberty mode, some women have these side effects, some have none at all!
http://mustgrowbust.com/2012/bovine-ovary-side-effects

good luck!

(10-10-2014, 07:17 PM)InsaneOblongata Wrote:  Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've posted here.

Thanks!

Hi InsaneOblongata!

I've started a glandular program at the end of September for the same reasons - wanting my breasts to firm back up. So far, results have been great (you can check into the personal program pages and have a look at "Sunny's *Back To Life* Program" there).

1. I have noticed that my body hair growth has actually slowed down and the hairs on my legs are lighter and thinner now (I felt that it had been starting to grow faster over the months prior to starting the program, too).

2. I have not had any negative side effects so far, but positive ones only (no PMS symptoms anymore, except for being SLIGHTLY emotional the day before my period arrives, which is nothing compared to how that day used to be, being more balanced overall...).

These are my experiences of course and others have experienced glandular programs differently. I think it has a lot to do with the hormonal situation of the person taking it and maybe the combination of glandulars and other supplements, too.

Hope this helped a bit and happy growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon