Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Type 1 Hypoplasia

I think I have even though my breast aren't small I believe the left one is under developed that picture was taken of me laying down

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It looks to me like you have pstosis with mild hypoplasia of the left breast.
I believe flaxseed as a lubricant (improves circulation) and noogleberry would help you greatly.
This is objective however as I would need to see standing side shots to better determine what you are starting with.
Good luck(:

Ok I understand its just I'm a little nerve I have a very large birthmark on my chest. Its very easy to tell its me from the picture online

Edit the birth Mark out on paint drive, whether by colouring it or putting a heart or something above it.
Alas you can always take my initial advice. sign up on the noogleberry forum and email Lucy@noogleberry.com to get acceptance earlier. From there, you will have access to my photos which will show you my progress. My breasts are more perky than yours, but much more hypoplastic imho. That should give you a good guide to guess your progress if you so choose to order a nb.

Thank You very much for the advice I just registrared and I'm about to email now

It might be easier to tell if you are up right sittiting of standing in photos I know mine look less shaped lying too.
They don't look too bad at all though from what I can see a noogleberry possibly a natural progesterone cream ithelps round out breast shape or bovine ovary seems the best choice for underdeveloped breasts, you should get some good results.
I think maybe being bigger effects shape also yours look quite typical to that, I hope I don't offend at all I know I have been much bigger than I am now obviously it could be your positioning in the photo too.
Whatever the problem they still look very nice breasts I think good results are very possible for you.

I'm standing in these pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It looks more like you have psotis (sagging) than hyperplasia. Noogleberry will be able to help this as well as chest exercises.
good luck(:

JIf you buy a noogleberry you will need at least an xxl cup by looking at you be warned Lucy trys to sell smaller sizes than you actually need sometimes I think so you grow out of them quick but a slightly wider cup will help fill out the breasts around more.
As well as exercise as Beckie said I remember I did insanity work out and although its not even that chest focused it did make my breasts a little smaller but much much perkier so maybe something like that will help you.
Another easy way to make breasts appear rounder as you have big areolas but small nipples( this can be natural but also common with hypoplasia) you can shape your nipples which does reduce the areolas slightly and more erect nipples make breasts instantly look firmer I like to use the niplette but supple nips look better as they are softer and have size options.
Some people use cold water for firming I'm not sure quite how maybe worth a look.
Also trying a natural progesterone cream or bo could work well to help if the problems hypoplasia.
I think you will be able to get good results it will take time.
I think the problem isn't just sagging and that there is something else have they always looked like this shape have you lost or gained a lot of weight or anything that might have effected them and was it during since their growth.

I always love when Bonita chimes in(-
She's very informative, take her advice graciously Big Grin.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon