Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Colon Cleanse - Any sugestions please?

Exclamation 

Sorry yes I know *yuk* who wants to talk about this...

Id like to clear my liver but read you need a clean colon first.

Googled all the pills and theres mixed results out there, so don't want to waste my money on something that potentially may do more harm than good.

Does anyone have any non invasive ideas for a good colon cleanse. Unclog the pipes so to speak.

I appreciate any/all suggestions.

Thanks Ella.

I just use an industrial shop-vac.

(04-10-2014, 10:01 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I just use an industrial shop-vac.

PASS MM but i wish it were that simple..

what i only just realised is the colon is huge organ running quite high up so how do you clean it out from top to bottom id like to know Huh

hi ella. i use to do cleanses two or three times a year. DISGUSTING! Sad i ate organic apples with peel for three full days, then a series of three enemas, each with a different body position. if i remember, the first two i added salt and baking soda and the third, i added glycothymoline. i got this particular fast and cleansing from an edgar cayce reading.

anyway, i haven't done that in a while but i have done another a few times, now, that i purchased here http://www.blessedherbs.com/cleansing-de...g-kit.aspx anyway, yes, it's a purchase but omg, i thought it was amazing because you got to do a bit of fasting at the same time and the packets you mix with organic apple juice grab on to everything and, anyway, it's not as objectionable because there aren't any enemas or colonics and you don't end up hating apples but, i've done a lot of different fasts and cleanses and though this is a pay-per-cleanse, i thought it was just so amazing and thoroughly complete. i've been waiting for one of their periodic kit sales because it's time for me, too. good luck with your liver cleanse. solomé

(04-10-2014, 11:09 PM)solomé_F Wrote:  hi ella. i use to do cleanses two or three times a year. DISGUSTING! Sad i ate organic apples with peel for three full days, then a series of three enemas, each with a different body position. if i remember, the first two i added salt and baking soda and the third, i added glycothymoline. i got this particular fast and cleansing from an edgar cayce reading.

anyway, i haven't done that in a while but i have done another a few times, now, that i purchased here http://www.blessedherbs.com/cleansing-de...g-kit.aspx anyway, yes, it's a purchase but omg, i thought it was amazing because you got to do a bit of fasting at the same time and the packets you mix with organic apple juice grab on to everything and, anyway, it's not as objectionable because there aren't any enemas or colonics and you don't end up hating apples but, i've done a lot of different fasts and cleanses and though this is a pay-per-cleanse, i thought it was just so amazing and thoroughly complete. i've been waiting for one of their periodic kit sales because it's time for me, too. good luck with your liver cleanse. solomé

Thanks solome Smile

A small amount of black walnut hull powder, or epazote are good as dewormers, but too much can't be taken. Pumpkin seeds or pineapple are especially good, because they weaken internal parasites. Grains and at least one fruit a day does a lot. Grapefruit or oats may cause a trip to the restroom.

(05-10-2014, 12:27 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  A small amount of black walnut hull powder, or epazote are good as dewormers, but too much can't be taken. Pumpkin seeds or pineapple are especially good, because they weaken internal parasites. Grains and at least one fruit a day does a lot. Grapefruit or oats may cause a trip to the restroom.

Thanks Lovely. great about the parasite suggestion too as I suffered from that a while back Sad

You're welcome. I read that most people have it. Too much epazote at once is dangerous. Black walnut hull powder can't be taken for a long time. If walnut immediately helps health, then it is discontinued, then it'd be fine.

Pumpkin seeds and pineapple are the safest, but they merely injure worms. Pineapple breaks down its tissue.

(05-10-2014, 01:24 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  You're welcome. I read that most people have it. Too much epazote at once is dangerous. Black walnut hull powder can't be taken for a long time. If walnut immediately helps health, then it is discontinued, then it'd be fine.

Pumpkin seeds and pineapple are the safest, but they merely injure worms. Pineapple breaks down its tissue.

So you'd need to walnut to expel them then once injured? I did have some walnut tincture with other ingrediants but read the precautions as you've mentioned re walnut so scared to take it. Do you think coconut oil actually kills and expels them?

Not to say I still have them as I took the vermox in the end but didn't take the followup dose. I do realise now that people can/do have parasites and be asymptomatic Sad

Walnut kills them. Pumpkin seed paralyzes parts of it, but it will survive pumpkin seeds. Pineapple harms it by breaking it down, though I don't know if its effective enough to completely rid of it. Fiber helps expel it or parts of it that died. It's going to be expelled anyways, once they're dead. Castor oil helps expel it, but too much of it is toxic; Castor oil is unnecessary if its dead, then expelled with fiber. I don't know about coconut oil. Walnut is only bad for long term use, because of the claim it is carcinogenic. I think taking it once or twice to get rid of any worms can only do more good than harm. There's also Boldo. You can combine pineapple and pumpkin seeds all week if you want.

This is to get an idea Vermifuges .

Note: Epazote oil is toxic

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon