Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which is the most effective/fast option?

Question 

need help! I've been using flax seed oil to massage my breasts, only for about a week now and i was just wondering if their is anything that is more effective then that? such a pueraria mirifica, or fenugreek? i don't really want to use any pumps, but has anyone had great results from the massages, or is PM more effective?Huh

Faster and more effective depends on your situation pueraria was very fast and effective for me pumping helped too but I started with average/small breast if you are very small or underdeveloped bovine ovary seems most effective its best to have a look around the program pages find girls with similar and growth.
I found it effective to try to keep a simple programming don't start with more than 3 supplement s I have seen lots people start and try to copy for example chiyomilk program which was very complicated and expensive and most sadly fail with that its just too much to start on I think.
I did use flaxseed oil massage it is very useful but if your looking for more than a cup size it would take a long time using this alone I think but it works great added to a supplement program like pueraria or other or even just with a pump and well fitting bra i say this becuse im tired of seeing girls say my underbust is 28" my chest is 32 so im 34aa its so common for girls to get that wrong and it can make a big difference.
There's not one thing that works for everyone so have a good read of the forums.

You can look at the thread, NBE Guide: biology. endocrinology, herbs, nutrition. It will give you an idea, and you may adjust it for what works for you.

(04-10-2014, 10:56 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Faster and more effective depends on your situation pueraria was very fast and effective for me pumping helped too but I started with average/small breast if you are very small or underdeveloped bovine ovary seems most effective its best to have a look around the program pages find girls with similar and growth.
I found it effective to try to keep a simple programming don't start with more than 3 supplement s I have seen lots people start and try to copy for example chiyomilk program which was very complicated and expensive and most sadly fail with that its just too much to start on I think.
I did use flaxseed oil massage it is very useful but if your looking for more than a cup size it would take a long time using this alone I think but it works great added to a supplement program like pueraria or other or even just with a pump and well fitting bra i say this becuse im tired of seeing girls say my underbust is 28" my chest is 32 so im 34aa its so common for girls to get that wrong and it can make a big difference.
There's not one thing that works for everyone so have a good read of the forums.

I have average c cup sized breast so they're not small but wanted to go up a cup size, so do you think pm is worth it as well as the massages?

Also has anyone tried the pm cream, which is more effective to use, the pills or cream?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon