Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

so sad!!! butt deflation!!

when I started working my butt.. lets see... maybe 6 or so months ago? my butt POPPED out and I loved it!! wearing spandex shorts made me look like those vollegyball girls with bubbly butts! but recently butt lost its shape and looks even smaller :'(( Im guessing its not the exercises because sadly I lost 7 lbs!!!! i was trying to gain :/. So im guessing I wasnt eating enough tho and burning more calories than I wanted. I miss my curvy back side!! even my bestfriend noticed.. and my mom.
Girls who got a good gain on your butt, what worked for you?? I know a lot of girls take maca, PM, or exercise and get results... so I kinda just wnna hear about it and wanna know how long it took??
I feel desperate! lol I actually care more about my bum than my boobs these days!

I have a bicycle pump, you wanna see if that'll work?

(03-10-2014, 12:13 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I have a bicycle pump, you wanna see if that'll work?

Oh ive tried!! hmm maybe poking a hole in my butt to insert the pump is what made it lose its air and deflate it in the first place :00

(03-10-2014, 02:03 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  
(03-10-2014, 12:13 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I have a bicycle pump, you wanna see if that'll work?

Oh ive tried!! hmm maybe poking a hole in my butt to insert the pump is what made it lose its air and deflate it in the first place :00
Oh! Well, it was just a thought. Maybe you should've just used the hole that was already there!

The correct weight training exercises with protein shakes and BCAA's can dramatically build muscle in any area that is made of muscle. Like the butt. So there are the body building solutions to this, with targeting the specific muscle groups. Tonalin/CLA can help you lose fat and not muscle. But these are not magic potions, you have to be working out hard enough to hurt for days, the protein and BCAA's just give you the building blocks to build more muscle once the hard work has been done. (And will greatly reduce recovery time.)

Cardio is the wrong kind of exercise for this obviously. It takes some research to find the correct workout, and some hard work to do them, but it can be super effective.

I have seen males who have intentionally gotten a female body contour from targeted muscle gain, if you are starting with a female skeleton, imagine how much more effective the same techniques could be...

- Jaded Jade

(03-10-2014, 06:48 AM)Jaded Jade Wrote:  The correct weight training exercises with protein shakes and BCAA's can dramatically build muscle in any area that is made of muscle. Like the butt. So there are the body building solutions to this, with targeting the specific muscle groups. Tonalin/CLA can help you lose fat and not muscle. But these are not magic potions, you have to be working out hard enough to hurt for days, the protein and BCAA's just give you the building blocks to build more muscle once the hard work has been done. (And will greatly reduce recovery time.)

Cardio is the wrong kind of exercise for this obviously. It takes some research to find the correct workout, and some hard work to do them, but it can be super effective.

I have seen males who have intentionally gotten a female body contour from targeted muscle gain, if you are starting with a female skeleton, imagine how much more effective the same techniques could be...

- Jaded Jade

Awesome thank u

(03-10-2014, 06:48 AM)Jaded Jade Wrote:  The correct weight training exercises with protein shakes and BCAA's can dramatically build muscle in any area that is made of muscle. Like the butt. So there are the body building solutions to this, with targeting the specific muscle groups. Tonalin/CLA can help you lose fat and not muscle. But these are not magic potions, you have to be working out hard enough to hurt for days, the protein and BCAA's just give you the building blocks to build more muscle once the hard work has been done. (And will greatly reduce recovery time.)

- Jaded Jade
Hi, but if you take whey protein is necessary to take BCAA´s ?

It is a flat out muscle based body building thing.

BCAA's (branch chain amino acids) with a good protein provides all of the biological building blocks to make and repair muscle. Protein alone doesn't contain all the building blocks that you need. Since exercise and working out damage muscle, BCAA's and protein will let your body recover faster. Allowing for heavier and more frequent workouts, as well as greater gains. Though one needs to be mindful and budget for the calories in the shakes. (Though a workout that is hard enough to justify the protein, probally will burn the calories off, it might not burn that many more calories than the shake if not planned for...)

Tonalin/CLA's will make your body preferentially burn fat over muscle, exercise without protein can potentially burn muscle mass because you apparently need protein as well as carbohydrates for hard exercise. And a good multi-vitamin is a good idea too.

While losing fat cannot be targeted, since it comes off everywhere at once, muscle gains can be made exactly where you want them. And since pretty much everyone on this site wants curves in areas where the body has the largest muscles... Gaining muscle can help in multiple ways...

Also, muscle weighs twice what fat does by volume, so without losing pounds you can drop sizes and have everything fit better. I dropped a pants size and a shirt size without losing weight, though I did have to buy a fancy scale that show body composition percentages to not get crazy when the pounds stayed at the same level... (My wife loves it, because she finds it shows progress that the old scale hid for her too.) Also, muscle burns more calories just sitting there, so it is win-win.

I have found the people at GNC and Vitimin Shoppe to be very knowledgeable and helpful for information on these topics. The Livestrong website also has allot of good information.

I am bio-male, though my I have GD and hormonally I don't have quite as big a T advantage as you'd expect from that. I have seen 2-3 times the rate of strength and mass increase with BCAAs & Protein as without it. It is no magic potion, you have to work pretty hard at it, but it will make your hard work count for more.

If you are worried about bulking up too much that really isn't going to happen unless you are doing more than just working out and using protein shakes. Basically you are only going to hulk out if you do steroids and workout hours a day. If you get more muscle than you want, it won't happen that fast, just back off and it'll atrophy.

It is worth checking your protein powder, some have the BCAA's built in, but usually those are the more serious body building ones.

There are two that I use:
Tripact - has BCAA's
Syntha-6 - Doesn't, I add BodyTech's BCAA & Glutamine mix to it.

There are also other Pre- and Post- workout products, but those are more hard core, and until you are used to the basic protein and BCAA ones are likely not a good idea to mess with. (Also, the ones I use have some interaction warnings with various types of medications.) I can comment on those too if you want.

---

I am a fan of the "Jillian Michael's: Yoga Meltdown" workout. (Free on Amazon Prime streaming!) I completely kicked my butt 15 minutes into the "beginner" 30 minute workout first time I tried it. It is a HIIT strength yoga*, great for pretty much every muscle in the body, endurance, and flexibility. (And it is designed to give you curves too.)

(* purists will argue it is not REAL yoga, I don't care, it is a great workout, once I hit goal weight I will worry about purity of form and all that...)

- Jaded Jade

thanks JADED, I´ll buy BCAA´S. Other question : is glutamine needed too? i´been working my legs and butt 2 x per wk and the change is minimal Sad

The reviews on amazon contain some good commentary:
http://www.amazon.com/BodyTech-BCAA-GLUTAMINE/dp/B002WO0NU4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1412661537&sr=8-4&keywords=BCAA+bodytech
(Though the people that say it tastes bad are not wrong, but I don't drink it for the taste.)

A short article (Livestrong is a great site for health, exercise, and workout information):
http://www.livestrong.com/article/145446...for-women/

Another one, they list allot of other stuff too, keep in mind some of these products only make sense once you are working out VERY hard. Start slow, and don't just take a ton of junk unless you really need it. Always try and google and read up on any new supplement to see how people with a body type like yours and a workout level like yours use a given thing:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/girls-gu...ments.html

I usually add the BCAA's&Glutanine if I am working out hard enough for it to hurt for days afterward. (Good exercise hurt, not bad sports injury hurt.) I never use any of this stuff except in conjunction with a hard workout. Once a workout becomes easy I add heavier wrist and ankle weights to escalate it, adding ~1-1.5 pounds to the wrists and ~2-2.5 pounds to the ankle weights. I step the hand weights I use by 5 pounds per incriment. For a crazy workout you can work to exhaustion with you current maximum safe*** level of weight, then drop down a notch in weight and do it again till you have no added weight left. Make sure to work the opposing muscle groups, and consider doing super sets.

***(If you cannot maintain proper form and control through the full range of motion of an exercise, your weights are to heavy for you and you WILL hurt yourself.)

Also, since we all here are taking other things as well, make sure that all of the supplements that you are using together do not have interactions, and do not overlap. Usually the container or WebMD will say. Make sure that the total number of things that stress the liver or anything else is considered. So if you are drinking alcohol or taking Advil, that too counts towards your total capacity. (You probably won't be near this, but it is a consideration. Allot of people just take a ton of supplements beyond what they need. After a certain point you are just buying expensive pee or kidney stones if you are not careful.)

Please post back with how it works out for you. Your results will probably be more interesting to many people here than mine! Smile

- Jaded Jade

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon