Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program. Does it look okay? (concerned about blood clots as well)

Hi, I'm am a female, 20 y/o. In good health. 5"4 110lbs. I did Dr. Lee's hormone test and a apparently have excess androgens. I'll be starting a new herbal NBE this month and after doing a ton of reading, I've got a program written up. Please tell me if it looks okay:

Cycling PM - 500mg . Starting day one of my period and continuing on for 18 days

Luteal phase - Milk thistle (I read this has progesterone which levels out your estrogen hormones)

All through out my entire cycle, i'll be taking MSM (1000mgs), my multi vitamin & will take L-arginine (500mg) because I read it aids in circulation Smile . I'll keeping up on my protein and water intake and will be massaging with flax oil

Question #1 Does this all look okay or should I add another herb in during luteal? I know PM is a very strong herb so I don't want to screw up.

Question#2 I also have been reading about bad effects that PM has been causing some of the women on here. Blood clotting. Should I take something while using PM to thin out my blood since PM thickens it?

Question #3/4 I want to throw in herbs to my massage as well. Do you have any recommendations? If I do use herbs with massage, do I have to use them for a certain period time during my cycle or can I use topicals while on the PM as well?

Last question: Is it okay to add L Tyrosine into this? I know growth hormones are very important

Just ordered my herbs: PM, L arginine, Fenugreek Extract & blessed thistle.

My official program:

Day 0 - Milk Thistle cleanse for 5 days

Cycle Day 1 - 16

PM, L-Arginine

Cycle Day 16 - 28

Blessed Thistle

Everyday

10 minute massages with Flax Seed Oil/Cayenne Pepper Extract/Fenugreek Extract
Protein of some sort
Multi Vitamin
MSM
Water

I did some research and read here that women are taking fish oil caps. Apparently it is a natural blood thiner and is good for your health. I did take pm 1000mg and had numbness and pain in my feet which thought was from blood thickening. Now, after taking a long break and checking on my hormones(which is well balanced), I am back to 500 mg pm with fish oil 1000mg, I believe, multivitamin, msm, Vit c and maca...I am unsure about maca but will see what happens.

(24-10-2014, 12:46 AM)Hayuhi Wrote:  I did some research and read here that women are taking fish oil caps. Apparently it is a natural blood thiner and is good for your health. I did take pm 1000mg and had numbness and pain in my feet which thought was from blood thickening. Now, after taking a long break and checking on my hormones(which is well balanced), I am back to 500 mg pm with fish oil 1000mg, I believe, multivitamin, msm, Vit c and maca...I am unsure about maca but will see what happens.

Thank you for the information Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon